PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 Gilmer Travels to Pine Tree

buckeyebob
08-29-2014, 09:04 AM
It has been 9 years since the Buckeyes have taken the field against the Pirates. After giving the Liberty Eylau Panthers a thorough lashing this week, The Buckeyes have started to roll. Will the Pirates be able to derail the Bux? Or, will they become fodder for the Buckeye Machine. What you think? The Bux have the depth...11 different ball carriers & 9 receivers with at least one reception...Blake Lynch touched the ball 3 times for 3 TD's, 54 yard Wildcat on 2nd play of the game, a 2 yd Wildcat & a 29 yd TD pass. Not to be outdone, Kris Boyd had 5 catches for 149 yds, scoring on a 9, 77, & 27 yd.

What ya think?

lostaussie
08-29-2014, 09:17 AM
I think most others would like to get there first game in before talking about our second:D

Sweetwater Red
08-29-2014, 09:21 AM
I think most others would like to get there first game in before talking about our second:D

:clap:

waterboy
08-29-2014, 09:22 AM
:fnypost: lostaussie!

Sweetwater Red piped in before mine got posted...:foul::D

True. I saw Pine Tree last year against Van. They have a lot of returning starters, and a lot of size, with pretty decent speed. Whether they can match up with the Buckeyes is yet to be seen.

Bosqueville
08-29-2014, 10:15 AM
Will be over with 5 minutes left in the 1st..

waterboy
08-29-2014, 10:18 AM
Will be over with 5 minutes left in the 1st..

:eek:

Sweetwater Red
08-29-2014, 10:32 AM
:fnypost: lostaussie!

Sweetwater Red piped in before mine got posted...:foul::D

Can you not quote posts? I know I couldn't when I was on with my Blackberry years ago and it sucked.

waterboy
08-29-2014, 10:52 AM
Can you not quote posts? I know I couldn't when I was on with my Blackberry years ago and it sucked.

Red, I'm old, and not very phone savvy. I'm still learning how to read, much less work a smart phone, lol! I'll be giving her a try this year, though. I'm high tech now!:nerd::D

waterboy
08-30-2014, 10:49 PM
Let`s see...

waterboy
08-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Yes! I figured it out!

Aggie98
08-30-2014, 11:26 PM
Pine Tree will most likely have a very big line and some really good looking athletes all over the field. Doesn't matter, they are as soft as they come when it comes to football. They cannot tackle and if you just touch the ball carrier he's going down. The Hays kid is good though. Too bad he lives in PT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

movethechain
08-31-2014, 12:36 AM
Pine Tree will most likely have a very big line and some really good looking athletes all over the field. Doesn't matter, they are as soft as they come when it comes to football. They cannot tackle and if you just touch the ball carrier he's going down. The Hays kid is good though. Too bad he lives in PT.

So, you're sayin the Pirates have a chance ??? :thinking:

Snotbubbles
08-31-2014, 12:47 AM
Pine Tree? For real? Gilmer getting ready for what they will face in district it appears. Weak. Come on man. Schedule Longview.:tisk:

poisoned10
08-31-2014, 08:47 AM
Pine Tree? For real? Gilmer getting ready for what they will face in district it appears. Weak. Come on man. Schedule Longview.:tisk:

I would like to see that happen. Our JV usually plays them.

Sent from my Nexus 5

buckeyebob
08-31-2014, 09:02 AM
So, you're sayin the Pirates have a chance ??? :thinking:

Always...it is the reason we play the game...Liberty Eylau did not stand a chance against the Buckeyes in 2006...we were gonna be the State Champions...a terribly long drive back home that night from Lobo...never again will we make that mistake.