PDA

View Full Version : Just got tougher for WO-S

GUNHO
08-29-2014, 08:54 AM
Lost starting QB Cole to transfer last month.Former starter QB Chase Rutlege was just suspended for the year.The loss of talent and leadership these two brought will no doubt effect the Stangs season.They will still make the playoffs no doubt but they will struggle early.Region 3 was weak and just got a lot weaker.Hope we can find some kids to step up.

greendawg84
08-29-2014, 09:05 AM
Ouch ! Hopefully it will work out for one of the younger guys to step up and become a leader .

SHSBulldog00
08-29-2014, 09:59 AM
Not the kind of news you want to hear on Game day.

waterboy
08-29-2014, 10:25 AM
Not the kind of news you want to hear on Game day.

No kidding! Most were expecting one of the best seasons ever out of WO-S. It could still happen, but that absolutely hurts them early.

caleb_mccaig
08-29-2014, 10:34 AM
Lost starting QB Cole to transfer last month.Former starter QB Chase Rutlege was just suspended for the year.The loss of talent and leadership these two brought will no doubt effect the Stangs season.They will still make the playoffs no doubt but they will struggle early.Region 3 was weak and just got a lot weaker.Hope we can find some kids to step up.

What does a kid have to do to get suspended for the year?

cougartino
08-29-2014, 11:07 AM
I ain't buying any of it! WOS will still have plenty to say who gets out of Region 3.

GUNHO
08-29-2014, 12:26 PM
What does a kid have to do to get suspended for the year?

No details but this was his second chance on a bad decision he has made.If coach Thompson thinks it deserved this harsh of punishment I do not question it.Chase has owned up to it and regrets it.

GUNHO
08-29-2014, 12:47 PM
I ain't buying any of it! WOS will still have plenty to say who gets out of Region 3.

I hope your right but the kids are really going to have to step it up a notch.

All the talk is about LaMarque and WO-S in region 3 and a team is probably going to come out of nowhere and knock both of us out anyway.lol

WOS87
08-29-2014, 02:46 PM
Meh.... the Mustangs reload every year out of nowhere. Don't be so cynical. Remember 2000 when we were expected to do nothing? Didn't even hit the polls until we beat ranked Bay City and were 7-0, then made the State Finals as the smallest 4A school. We actually do better in seasons when we don't have a target on us.

WOS87
08-30-2014, 03:14 AM
^^^^^^

We'll be fine!

Hi La Marque and La Grange! :wave:

Click Here ----> LINK (http://www.kogt.com/kogt_sports.htm)

We have a good little Sophomore QB in the works here

WOS1
08-30-2014, 12:53 PM
^^^^^^

We'll be fine!

Hi La Marque and La Grange! :wave:

Click Here ----> LINK (http://www.kogt.com/kogt_sports.htm)

We have a good little Sophomore QB in the works here

I never had any doubt 87, when you've been through the program, and know how it works, you know that the loss of one player is not a season/game killer. This was a text sent to me by another Ex-Mustang last night that says, very well, the Mustang philosophy:

"What people can't comprehend is the next man up philosophy. I guarantee you they expected him to produce and so did he. That's the Blue and Silver. That's how it works."

I'm very proud of Jack Dallas. He was 9-13 for 146 yds and 2 TD's and also had 2 TD's rushing at the half in his first varsity game. To know this kid you would understand why the sky is the limit for him. He is a great kid, great student and works extremely hard on his own. You don't see that much in a kid his age. Remember the name, you will be hearing more about him.