PDA

View Full Version : New link for Gilmer Buckeyes Football Games Broadcasts

BigBrother
08-27-2014, 11:11 PM
The new link for fans to listen to the Gilmer Buckeyes Football games is: http://portal.stretchinternet.com/gilmer/

SHSBulldog00
08-27-2014, 11:16 PM
The new link for fans to listen to the Gilmer Buckeyes Football games is: http://portal.stretchinternet.com/gilmer/

Thank you BigBrother.

I will replace the previous link with this one on the other thread.

buckeyebob
08-28-2014, 01:43 PM

Have we got a 30 min pre-game show? Game Time shown @ 7PM

Thanks for the link

lostaussie
08-29-2014, 08:00 AM
I never got this to work. Maybe doing something wrong. Maybe it not working, don't really know. Left at half so i was trying to bluetooth it in the truck.............no bueno

movethechain
08-29-2014, 09:58 AM
I also was unable to get it to work on my phone. Would get through to the player screen and never stream.

waterboy
08-29-2014, 10:22 AM
Where's BigBrother when you need him? There are problems with the website! No bueno!

Aggie98
08-29-2014, 10:25 AM
Same here. Kept saying the "URL couldn't be found on this server".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lostaussie
09-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Can we get an update on this please............I will be in big need of this come a week from Friday!!!

waterboy
09-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Can we get an update on this please............I will be in big need of this come a week from Friday!!!

You no make Tadumb game? Holy crap! Them Tadumb folks is saying they's gonna spank us good!

Sad, but I ain't gonna be able to make it, either! I have to work..., inventory sucks!

Eagleborn
09-03-2014, 07:33 PM
You Gilmer folks don't worry. Your ticket for next weeks game comes with a free set of dentures.

lostaussie
09-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Well I won't get in the pot-shot competition. But I will be fishing the Texas State Crappie Championship.......... Hence the need for some live streaming.

hollywood
09-03-2014, 08:49 PM
You Gilmer folks don't worry. Your ticket for next weeks game comes with a free set of dentures.

:spitlol:

Eagleborn
09-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Well I won't get in the pot-shot competition. But I will be fishing the Texas State Crappie Championship.......... Hence the need for some live streaming.

Crappie state championship????

That's sorta a pot-shot in its on right.

buckeyebob
09-04-2014, 08:46 AM
Crappie state championship????

That's sorta a pot-shot in its on right.

FYI...lostaussie is a World Champion Crappie Fisherman...held in high regard & with great respect...and he has never been known to take a pot-shot...cheap shot maybe

Eagleborn
09-04-2014, 08:49 AM
I'm a world class Yahtzee champion.

Now what¿

waterboy
09-04-2014, 08:57 AM

Really? I'll bet y'all pass them out at the gate on the HOME side of your stadium, so there will be more teeth than people. Must be nice having all that mine money...;)

Eagleborn
09-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Well technically it's not the "mine" it's the power plant. If it was the mine we'd be loaded since we got two in our school district.

Also, once they give it to us, it's ours.

lostaussie
09-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Well I don't need to hear about all my accolades:D
I just need to know if I will be able to stream the game. Has anyone talked to anybody that actually got it to work?

waterboy
09-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Well technically it's not the "mine" it's the power plant. If it was the mine we'd be loaded since we got two in our school district.

Also, once they give it to us, it's ours.

Oh, sorry... I thought for sure your fans had to give them back on their way out of your stadium. I thought the dentures were only to keep your folks from "looking" embarassing...:D

Oh, I probably shouldn't have used that smiley...too many teeth for Tadumb folks.:cool:

Eagleborn
09-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Well I don't need to hear about all my accolades:D
I just need to know if I will be able to stream the game. Has anyone talked to anybody that actually got it to work?

I do know this. With the request of media that have asked for passes, Gilmers broadcasters may wanna bring some extension cords.