PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the Dragonflies?

Cam
08-24-2014, 09:04 PM
OK, I know this ain't a football thread, but I got to get this out to all you Downlow intellectuals so I can maybe get some answers!....Like you said tejastrue, this world just might be going to hell in a hand basket!.....Here's what I observed today while watering my trees:
While standing there holding the hose...the garden hose that is!.:eek:..I looked up and see this massive red tailed hawk flying low from my left to right.......here's the weird part....giving chase to this bird of prey were about 7 to 9 large dragonflies!!....I watched the chase until they disappeared over the trees across the street!.....Now I know dragonflies are some tough little guys that have been around for millions of years, but I never knew they engaged in such behavior......what will I see next??...a Rick Perry indictment??.....:vrycnfsd:

...which got me to thinkin'......is there any team out there that uses Dragonflies as a mascot?.....If not, somebody should....them some mean sunsbitches!!!

I need answers!!....

Bug Truck
08-24-2014, 10:47 PM
Do you live near a nuke plant or maybe a toxic waste dump

Cam
08-25-2014, 12:23 PM
Do you live near a nuke plant or maybe a toxic waste dump

No...but Greendawg does go fishing at the Buchanan Dam river bottoms and pees in it all time!.....could it be.....his fault???

....this is all Greendawg's fault!.....

greendawg84
08-25-2014, 03:26 PM
I have been know to add to the water level of the lake more than once ! Sounds like you been hitting the shrooms again to me ! Dragonfly chasing a Hawk ?!?!?!? WTH

Cam
08-25-2014, 03:40 PM
I have been know to add to the water level of the lake more than once ! Sounds like you been hitting the shrooms again to me ! Dragonfly chasing a Hawk ?!?!?!? WTH

...no shrooms G-Dawg....they're out of season anyways!......I swear I saw this event!!.....they were haulin' ass after this bird!!...My only guess is maybe this hawk swallowed up a pair of in-flight mating dragons!....which in turn pissed off the relatives!....It was a blatant act of coitus interruptus dragonfuctus!!:eek:.....I'm tellin' ya, the end is near!!!....:doh:.