PDA

View Full Version : Here's Johnny!....

Cam
08-18-2014, 10:22 PM
He wasn't flippin' anyone off....I thought he was just calling an audible!!....:doh:.......and with his other hand giving a "thumbs up" to one of the refs for wearing such a nicely pressed shirt!......

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/johnny.jpg

(http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/burnet2/media/johnny.jpg.html)http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/8/18/6043613/heres-johnny-manziel-flipping-the-bird-in-an-nfl-game

....what a great money makin' t-shirt opportunity!!.....:crazy1:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-18-2014, 10:43 PM
"Screw the haters, I'm good!"

Ville-D
08-19-2014, 12:35 AM
i fixed it for you Cam...

http://oi60.tinypic.com/33yq35z.jpg

hollywood
08-19-2014, 12:48 AM
i fixed it for you cam...

lol!!!!

panfan
08-19-2014, 08:14 AM

Cam's lookin a little pale there... where's that finger been?

Cam
08-19-2014, 08:20 AM

:spitlol:....you sir, are a genius!!....thank you for just getting me out of my bad mood after a horrible 1.5 hour drive to work!!.....people were driving crazy today!!......and don't touch that finger...you don't know where it's been!!...

...this is all Greendawg's fault!!!

Cam
08-19-2014, 08:28 AM
Cam's lookin a little pale there... where's that finger been?

....it's been in a few dark places lately...but nothin' out of the ordinary....I did a self prostrate exam just the other day!!!:eek:.....by the way panfan, I'm dying to meet you and "shake" your hand!!:ack!:

panfan
08-19-2014, 08:46 AM
....it's been in a few dark places lately...but nothin' out of the ordinary....I did a self prostrate exam just the other day!!!:eek:.....by the way panfan, I'm dying to meet you and "shake" your hand!!:ack!:

I got those good nitryle gloves, its all good. Just wanna warn you though that if you dig too deep you might scratch your brain and that can cause some serious problems!

zebrablue2
08-19-2014, 08:57 AM

Self prostrate exam almost caused me to spit milk on my computer screen, ROFLMAO..:eek:

Farmersfan
08-19-2014, 09:19 AM
I think this just goes to show how deeply ingrained Johnny's immaturity really is. Confidence is one thing but after playing so badly it can only be called arrogance!

cougartino
08-19-2014, 09:27 AM
The way I look at it, guys, get that test done regulary or risk being cut open and having your giblets removed. Last time I suspected a problem, I told my doc to do what he had to do. Thank God the C word was not my issue.

cougartino
08-19-2014, 09:29 AM
I think this just goes to show how deeply ingrained Johnny's immaturity really is. Confidence is one thing but after playing so badly it can only be called arrogance!

Imagine the media circus if he did that wearing a Cowboys uniform.

Saggy Aggie
08-19-2014, 09:29 AM
Lol I guarantee you Johnny gets the most trash talk of anyone in the league.

You guys act like you'd react any differently given the situation. The middle finger would be the least they'd get

Bullaholic
08-19-2014, 09:42 AM

You guys act like you'd react any differently given the situation. The middle finger would be the least they'd get

How many starting NFL QB's have you seen do that, Saggy? You think they might get a little trash talk now and then? We'll all give him a pass for such behavior for a little while but JF has got to come to the realization that he is now playing for a living and is not at Kyle Field just for the glory anymore.

Rabid Cougar
08-19-2014, 09:59 AM
The true irony was lost in the wash. Johnny Football throws a TD and is followed by Case McCoy throwing a pick 6.

Johnny is an arrogant prick by the way. Nothing has changed from his days at Tivy.

Saggy Aggie
08-19-2014, 10:23 AM
How many starting NFL QB's have you seen do that, Saggy? You think they might get a little trash talk now and then? We'll all give him a pass for such behavior for a little while but JF has got to come to the realization that he is now playing for a living and is not at Kyle Field just for the glory anymore.

You missed the point. The point was that no one comes even remotely close to the amount of trash talk he receives. I wouldn't be surprised to see peyton give someone the bird if the other team harassed him for 3 hrs

jason
08-19-2014, 10:41 AM
You missed the point. The point was that no one comes even remotely close to the amount of trash talk he receives. I wouldn't be surprised to see peyton give someone the bird if the other team harassed him for 3 hrs
peyton responds by throwing for 400 yards and 6 touchdowns

ronwx5x
08-19-2014, 11:06 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to see peyton give someone the bird if the other team harassed him for 3 hrsI would be very surprised. Did he do it in last year's SB? I think not.

Bullaholic
08-19-2014, 11:15 AM

C'mon Saggy---You really think that Manziel has endured more trash talk in 2 pre-season games than these veteran NFL QB's have over years?

Lion70
08-19-2014, 11:37 AM

I am big johnny supporter but that was very dumb. Talk trash with the football in the end zone will carry more weight and will shut em up.

Saggy Aggie
08-19-2014, 12:07 PM
peyton responds by throwing for 400 yards and 6 touchdowns

Once in his career....

Johnny hasn't even gotten a real chance to shut anyone up yet since he's played a grand total of 2-3 qtrs of preseason ball

I'm sure his play will say enough given time

Saggy Aggie
08-19-2014, 12:08 PM
C'mon Saggy---You really think that Manziel has endured more trash talk in 2 pre-season games than these veteran NFL QB's have over years?

No I don't think that he's endured more over the years, but I do think he's heard more **** in 2 games than anyone in the history of the league has heard in a 2 game span

Bullaholic
08-19-2014, 12:20 PM
No I don't think that he's endured more over the years, but I do think he's heard more **** in 2 games than anyone in the history of the league has heard in a 2 game span

Sag---Your "Gig 'Em" is showing again...:D

Saggy Aggie
08-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Sag---Your "Gig 'Em" is showing again...:D
Alright well if you can point to anyone who you think has a bigger target on their back I'd love to hear it

jason
08-19-2014, 12:48 PM
Alright well if you can point to anyone who you think has a bigger target on their back I'd love to hear it
michael vick post dog fighting

i think johnny football is starting to realize he's going to be johnny bust...

PhiI C
08-19-2014, 12:50 PM
He meant "We're Number 1!" :)

Bullaholic
08-19-2014, 01:38 PM

Ask and ye shall receive---how about Michael Sam?

bobcat1
08-19-2014, 02:28 PM
So this is the kid from all the Little Johnny jokes!

panfan
08-19-2014, 02:43 PM
I am big johnny supporter but that was very dumb. Talk trash with the football in the end zone will carry more weight and will shut em up.

Would that be the large or extra large Johnny supporter?

ValleyCat
08-19-2014, 03:42 PM
Manziel is a misguided young man. The NFL stands for NOT FOR LONG...if he keeps up with his classless antics he won't last more than two seasons. I hope he can prove me and others wrong, but his shananigans lead me to believe there is an underlying mental disorder. It doesn't take a Dr. to see something ain't right with that boy.

Saggy Aggie
08-19-2014, 04:38 PM
Ask and ye shall receive---how about Michael Sam?

You honestly think people are relentlessly giving sam crap? They would be crucified if they did over his sexuality. No one is concerned if Johnny gets trash talked the entire game and rightfully so, not to mention every defensive player in the league wants to kill him. Not even close for sam

Saggy Aggie
08-19-2014, 04:39 PM
michael vick post dog fighting

i think johnny football is starting to realize he's going to be johnny bust...

He got it from outside the league, but within the league??? No... A lot of players sympathized with Vick....

And lol, he's played 3 qtrs of preseason ball... Where he has put up decent stats... Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves

hollywood
08-19-2014, 04:39 PM
Saggie.. you're digging way deep on this one.

Johnny will be lucky to get through one year if he gets to play much this season. Did you watch the hits he was taking? He will NOT last very long if he thinks he can run wild like he did in college. He's not that bigga boy. His time in the NFL will be short lived and everyone can wait for the next novelty player to cheer for.

hollywood
08-19-2014, 04:41 PM

:fnypost: LOL!!!

Saggy Aggie
08-19-2014, 04:42 PM

Johnny will be lucky to get through one year if he gets to play much this season. Did you watch the hits he was taking? He will NOT last very long if he thinks he can run wild like he did in college. He's not that bigga boy. His time in the NFL will be short lived and everyone can wait for the next novelty player to cheer for.

We shall see

Saggy Aggie
08-19-2014, 08:41 PM
Anybody see one of these for Michael Sam or Michael Vick?

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2168098-foam-finger-allows-steelers-fans-to-welcome-johnny-manziel-to-pittsburgh?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national2?is_shared=true

Gone Fishing
08-19-2014, 08:56 PM
I believe JF will start and play well for a rookie and a qb on a mostly bad skill player NFL team. He has the "it" and questions on any team is can the QB stay healthy. Thats why they have 3 and even thirds stringers are damn good players or they won't be in the NFL. The finger doesnt bother me, there is so much smack talk we don't understand, unless on the sidline. Every team, every player gets it or deals it. I like the trotting off and the finger better than getting up and yelling a bunch of crap before trotting off. Again I think he will start at some point, And good grief Colt McCoy started for Cleveland!!! LOL...

Cam
08-19-2014, 09:40 PM

must be.........

Little Johnnie is sitting on the fence, watching a bull with two cows.

The preacher walks up, and asks Johnnie what he is doing.

Johnnie replies, "I'm watching that bull screw the black cow."

The preacher, aghast at the language, tells Johnnie that he should say that the bull is going to 'SURPRISE' the black cow.

Johnnie says, "OK." and the preacher leaves.

The next day, after church, the preacher is shaking hands with all the parishioners as they leave.

When Johnnie appears with his parents, the preacher kneels down, smiles, and says, "So, Johnnie, did the bull 'SURPRISE' the black cow?"

Johnnie replies, "He sure did! He screwed the white one!"

caleb_mccaig
08-20-2014, 09:52 AM
I'm convinced that Johnny is kind of in the same situation Dez was in. They were both somewhat immature when they came into the league. It took Dez to get bitched at for not holding Roy Williams shoulder pads and almost getting arrested for slapping his mom to realize what he has and that he needed to straighten up somewhat. I think Johnny will actually have to fail to some degree, like Hoyer being named the starter today, to realize he needs to straighten up somewhat and then I think he can be extremely successful.

.I love how Johnny plays though. The only people who have a problem with him are the people who are grown adults and don't like any kind of show boating or antics because they see it as "immature". Three quarters of the guys on the field want to do what Manziel did and does on the field.

Football is a game, you can't take all the fun out of it. The kid plays with a chip on his shoulder and right now he is must watch television. I hate A&M but when that game was on Monday night I promise the only parts 90% of the country watched of it was when Johnny was on the field.

ronwx5x
08-20-2014, 10:19 AM
I'm convinced that Johnny is kind of in the same situation Dez was in. They were both somewhat immature when they came into the league. It took Dez to get bitched at for not holding Roy Williams shoulder pads and almost getting arrested for slapping his mom to realize what he has and that he needed to straighten up somewhat. I think Johnny will actually have to fail to some degree, like Hoyer being named the starter today, to realize he needs to straighten up somewhat and then I think he can be extremely successful.

.I love how Johnny plays though. The only people who have a problem with him are the people who are grown adults and don't like any kind of show boating or antics because they see it as "immature". Three quarters of the guys on the field want to do what Manziel did and does on the field.

Football is a game, you can't take all the fun out of it. The kid plays with a chip on his shoulder and right now he is must watch television. I hate A&M but when that game was on Monday night I promise the only parts 90% of the country watched of it was when Johnny was on the field.Great how you know all those percentages! "The only people who have a problem(100%?), "Three quarters of the guys on the field", "90% of the country". You must really know a lot of statistics!!!

caleb_mccaig
08-20-2014, 10:28 AM
Great how you know all those percentages! "The only people who have a problem(100%?), "Three quarters of the guys on the field", "90% of the country". You must really know a lot of statistics!!!

If it helps those are my own inferences from data I've gathered through social media. I haven't heard one individual under the age of 30 say they have a problem with Manziel and that's coming from someone who works in the media and has asked plenty of people about the subject. It's the old school guys whose mentality is just get out there, keep your mouth shut and play who don't like what he's doing.

Bullaholic
08-20-2014, 11:32 AM
If it helps those are my own inferences from data I've gathered through social media. I haven't heard one individual under the age of 30 say they have a problem with Manziel and that's coming from someone who works in the media and has asked plenty of people about the subject. It's the old school guys whose mentality is just get out there, keep your mouth shut and play who don't like what he's doing.

Everybody under 30 needs a spanking, caleb...:D

Pudlugger
08-20-2014, 11:35 AM

Right just like Fran Tarkenton and Y. A. Tittle. Oh wait...

caleb_mccaig
08-20-2014, 11:53 AM
Everybody under 30 needs a spanking, caleb...:D

Lol I'll stay silent on that one!

ronwx5x
08-20-2014, 01:17 PM
Well, since 75% of people on social media are under 30, you may be correct in not hearing anything against him.:cool:

caleb_mccaig
08-20-2014, 02:24 PM
Well, since 75% of people on social media are under 30, you may be correct in not hearing anything against him.:cool:

Hahaha I didn't really think of that to be honest.

hollywood
08-20-2014, 05:19 PM
I will be surprised if Johnny Football is a starting QB for one entire season in the NFL ever. Then you under 30 somethin's can come back and tell me "I told you so". He doesn't have what it takes to be a QB in the NFL much less a franchise QB. Is he extremely talented? Hell yeah. But not NFL QB material. Sorry

Txbroadcaster
08-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Right just like Fran Tarkenton and Y. A. Tittle. Oh wait...

Just to be clear..Tittle did not run around..he was a straight drop back old school QB.

Gone Fishing
08-21-2014, 03:22 PM

Football is a game, you can't take all the fun out of it. The kid plays with a chip on his shoulder and right now he is must watch television. I hate A&M but when that game was on Monday night I promise the only parts 90% of the country watched of it was when Johnny was on the field.

I'm 56 and I love JF. Read my post

PhiI C
08-21-2014, 04:47 PM
In 3 to 4 years JF will lead Cleveland to a super bowl win and Lebron will help them win an NBA championship. Good times coming to Cleveland.

greendawg84
08-22-2014, 08:23 AM
In 3 to 4 years JF will lead Cleveland to a super bowl win and Lebron will help them win an NBA championship. Good times coming to Cleveland.
:fnypost:

hollywood
08-22-2014, 08:40 AM

:lies:

:fnypost:

Gotta love Phil's sarcasm! :spitlol:

Farmersfan
08-22-2014, 09:14 AM
Anybody see one of these for Michael Sam or Michael Vick?

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2168098-foam-finger-allows-steelers-fans-to-welcome-johnny-manziel-to-pittsburgh?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national2?is_shared=true

You are trying way too hard to make Johnny a victim Aggie. Even if he must endure more ridicule and trash talk than any other QB in NFL history it will be because of the situation that HE CREATED with his antics and talk. And the biggest problem for him in doing this is that some of the NFL linebackers don't take kindly to a showboat like him. His career is getting closer and closer to being over every time he flips that greasy little finger into the air.................... The last thing he should want is to paint that target on his back even bigger than it already is!

hollywood
08-22-2014, 10:25 AM
You are trying way too hard to make Johnny a victim Aggie. Even if he must endure more ridicule and trash talk than any other QB in NFL history it will be because of the situation that HE CREATED with his antics and talk. And the biggest problem for him in doing this is that some of the NFL linebackers don't take kindly to a showboat like him. His career is getting closer and closer to being over every time he flips that greasy little finger into the air.................... The last thing he should want is to paint that target on his back even bigger than it already is!

You nailed it farmer! :2thumbsup

Saggy Aggie
08-22-2014, 11:34 AM

You missed the point, regardless of what got him to this point. He is the single biggest target in the NFL. All I was saying was that if I had to hear what he hears on a daily basis, you'd all be getting the finger too....

hollywood
08-22-2014, 12:01 PM
You missed the point, regardless of what got him to this point. He is the single biggest target in the NFL. All I was saying was that if I had to hear what he hears on a daily basis, you'd all be getting the finger too....

Farmer's point was that he brings it upon himself... he can't expect anything less than to be a target. Have you ever noticed BEAST's sig? "Don't start none, won't be none." JFF needs to adopt this kind of mindset if he doesn't want to be in the spotlight for actions other than football highlights. If he's got it, he's got it. Let him prove it on the field, not with his mouth and off the field actions.

cougartino
08-22-2014, 12:42 PM
One of these days I'm a need to have a long talk with that boy.
Sincerely,
Brian Bozworth

zebrablue2
08-22-2014, 09:47 PM
:lies:

Gotta love Phil's sarcasm! :spitlol:

Phil is the wisest on the board, he may even own a crystal ball:rolleyes:

Cam
08-22-2014, 11:15 PM
Phil is the wisest on the board, he may even own a crystal ball:rolleyes:

not only that...I hear he owns 3 of the 13 or so crystal skulls that exist throughout the world!!!:eek::eek:

Txbroadcaster
08-22-2014, 11:32 PM
not only that...I hear he owns 3 of the 13 or so crystal skulls that exist throughout the world!!!:eek::eek:

he had 4 but dropped one on the way to get some coffee at work.