Cam
08-16-2014, 11:28 PM
Sr. QB Taylor Barksdale TD run vs Llano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU8abzcNIe0&feature=youtu.be

Saggy Aggie
08-17-2014, 07:27 AM
Sr. QB Taylor Barksdale TD run vs Llano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU8abzcNIe0&feature=youtu.be

That little dude trying to tackle him at the end.... ***... Was that guy in elementary?

Cam
08-17-2014, 11:23 AM
That little dude trying to tackle him at the end.... ***... Was that guy in elementary?

....with Llano...ya never know!.....:doh:

Gone Fishing
08-17-2014, 12:26 PM
....with Llano...ya never know!.....:doh:

thats funny!!! Goning a be a much better test next week Cam!

Cam
08-17-2014, 09:21 PM
thats funny!!! Goning a be a much better test next week Cam!

Yes most definitely!....just what Burnet needs....they got plenty of work to do.....the QB battle is interesting...I have no idea who's gonna be the starter....but it's nice to know we got two good kids there....

Cam
08-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Jr. QB Austin Moore TD pass to soph. WR Steven Gallardo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ9_mH1yRmw

CORRECTION: The WR on this TD reception is JR. Darius Johnson.....wearing all those incorrect jersey numbers during scrimmages throws me off!!.....

panfan
08-18-2014, 08:02 AM
Yes most definitely!....just what Burnet needs....they got plenty of work to do.....the QB battle is interesting...I have no idea who's gonna be the starter....but it's nice to know we got two good kids there....

I know you like picture stories CAM, but sometimes we have to write as well!!!! Where's the verbiage, the scoop, the downlow on how this thing went down? Don't let G-Dawg tell it. I always have to turn on my redneck word/sentence converter before I can read his stuff!!!! :taunt::taunt:

Oh yeah, met some dude from Stephenville, who is a shadow CAM fan. I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Cam
08-18-2014, 10:52 AM
I know you like picture stories CAM, but sometimes we have to write as well!!!! Where's the verbiage, the scoop, the downlow on how this thing went down? Don't let G-Dawg tell it. I always have to turn on my redneck word/sentence converter before I can read his stuff!!!! :taunt::taunt:

Oh yeah, met some dude from Stephenville, who is a shadow CAM fan. I can't for the life of me figure out why.

....man I don't know what to say....the scrimmage was pretty uneven I guess.....Burnet moved the ball at will...Llano struggled to even break the huddle!....Burnet D pretty much shut them down....If anything, I'd like to see our QB's hit their targets with more consistency....but that should come in time.......there was a lot of shuffling of players for Burnet...I think the Burnet O-line can do a better job of pass protecting IMO....our Sr. DE (Freeman) appears to have made a great comeback from a serious illness he's battled for years now....I think he's back up to 210 lbs. (and at 6'3 makes him a force coming round the end) I believe he had one or two sacks & several pressures...he's looking good.....what a great story of a very courageous young man!.....Wimberley should give us a better feel of what areas Burnet needs to work on....

I was actually more excited about our freshman group (naturally)....my boy had an uneventful day...well, except for dropping the only pass thrown to him! LOL.....Claims he lost it in the sun!...I told him "excuses are like excuses, just excuses!"....:vrycnfsd:......The frosh D is nasty....especially the D-linemen....This group of boys might just turn into something....but, too early to tell.....maybe Gone Fishing can shed some light on the Wimbo frosh for me???....they better come ready!

A fan in Stephenville???....well, I know it ain't hollywood!....that sumbitch don't like me!!!....:D.....if I had to guess, it could be the professor....but then again, that ain't sayin' much since he's probably been brainwashed by one of them UFO aliens Stephenville seems to harbour on a constant basis.......

hollywood
08-18-2014, 12:06 PM
....man I don't know what to say....the scrimmage was pretty uneven I guess.....Burnet moved the ball at will...Llano struggled to even break the huddle!....Burnet D pretty much shut them down....If anything, I'd like to see our QB's hit their targets with more consistency....but that should come in time.......there was a lot of shuffling of players for Burnet...I think the Burnet O-line can do a better job of pass protecting IMO....our Sr. DE (Freeman) appears to have made a great comeback from a serious illness he's battled for years now....I think he's back up to 210 lbs. (and at 6'3 makes him a force coming round the end) I believe he had one or two sacks & several pressures...he's looking good.....what a great story of a very courageous young man!.....Wimberley should give us a better feel of what areas Burnet needs to work on....

I was actually more excited about our freshman group (naturally)....my boy had an uneventful day...well, except for dropping the only pass thrown to him! LOL.....Claims he lost it in the sun!...I told him "excuses are like excuses, just excuses!"....:vrycnfsd:......The frosh D is nasty....especially the D-linemen....This group of boys might just turn into something....but, too early to tell.....maybe Gone Fishing can shed some light on the Wimbo frosh for me???....they better come ready!

A fan in Stephenville???....well, I know it ain't hollywood!....that sumbitch don't like me!!!....:D.....if I had to guess, it could be the professor....but then again, that ain't sayin' much since he's probably been brainwashed by one of them UFO aliens Stephenville seems to harbour on a constant basis.......

Cammy, you know I like you! Enough of the satire and onward my friend with the mediocresy of the Bulldog nation!! Haha, just kidding.

Cam
08-18-2014, 12:13 PM
Cammy, you know I like you! Enough of the satire and onward my friend with the mediocresy of the Bulldog nation!! Haha, just kidding.

...ahhh...blow it out your ass holly!!....:D

hollywood
08-18-2014, 05:21 PM
...ahhh...blow it out your ass holly!!....:D

:helpme:

Cam is being a bully!!

Hey, you are lucky I didn't post how I truly feel. Uh ha.. Burnet will get there's in due time. And you will be to blame compadre. It will be all your fault just like it was last season. Cam for pres!

:wave:

Cam
08-18-2014, 10:27 PM
:helpme:

Cam is being a bully!!

Hey, you are lucky I didn't post how I truly feel. Uh ha.. Burnet will get there's in due time. And you will be to blame compadre. It will be all your fault just like it was last season. Cam for pres!

:wave:

:kiss:

panfan
08-19-2014, 08:08 AM
Now now boys, play nice.

Gone Fishing
08-19-2014, 09:18 PM

Our freshman guys are talked about like they may be the next real good "wave" of talent for WT and maybe be as good as the 2005/2006 or the 2010/2011 teams. I honestly havent seen them play but a few times in Jr Hi. The problem this year though, is I heard several might be playing at the JV level and even a chance one on varsity (I only heard this, don't know) and that could water down the Fr team a bit. I hope they would keep them all together, and they may. So, they should give your freshman boys all they want....On the Varsity side, I think WT and Burnet may be very similar in total talent. Should be a great test. WT had a bad record last year but had a tough time with all the changes and young players. Almost all the skill players this year have been on varsity since Soph year. We have a very very hard pre district schedule so record starting district play may not be a good indicator and I beleive WT could make a good run in R4 Div 2. time will tell....