PDA

View Full Version : Texans-Atlanta Pre Season Game tonight

Scoop27
08-16-2014, 11:49 AM
Will anyone be watching the Texans-Falcons pre season game tonight?

Gone Fishing
08-16-2014, 10:20 PM
Will anyone be watching the Texans-Falcons pre season game tonight?

there is hope!!!

Roughneck93
08-16-2014, 10:24 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/MeekKindAnura.gif

HEMOTOXIC
08-16-2014, 10:51 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/MeekKindAnura.gif

Nice hit.

Saggy Aggie
08-17-2014, 07:24 AM
Nice win yesterday but I'm not even close to convinced this team can win more than 4-5 games

Clowney also had a sack the very next play after that hit on the RB...

Gone Fishing
08-17-2014, 12:23 PM
Nice win yesterday but I'm not even close to convinced this team can win more than 4-5 games

Clowney also had a sack the very next play after that hit on the RB...

I just don't know either. I cant get a feel for FP, but I did like the way he scrambled some and the decision to do it, he also had more speed than I ever dreamed he would have. Maybe, the beard just makes you think he would be slow. LOL. Remember too, some star starters not playing , also I love that RB from LSU.

YTBulldogs
08-17-2014, 12:57 PM
Glad seeing those that thought Houston should of took Johnny Football #1, have a change of heart. Clowney will be a force and with JJ at the other end, devastating. Johnny who?

Saggy Aggie
08-17-2014, 02:54 PM
Glad seeing those that thought Houston should of took Johnny Football #1, have a change of heart. Clowney will be a force and with JJ at the other end, devastating. Johnny who?

Lol what? No one has even come close to discussing the Manziel/Clowney debate. He had a nice game. He will probably be a beast, just as everyone thought. But Houston has major problems at qb that pickpatrick won't fix...

Manziel is doing well in his own regard

YTBulldogs
08-17-2014, 03:12 PM
Lol what? No one has even come close to discussing the Manziel/Clowney debate. He had a nice game. He will probably be a beast, just as everyone thought. But Houston has major problems at qb that pickpatrick won't fix...

Manziel is doing well in his own regard

Whatever.