PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday pudlugger!!

Cam
08-15-2014, 11:06 AM
hope you have a great one!!.....

PhiI C
08-15-2014, 12:26 PM
Happy Birthday!

Pudlugger
08-15-2014, 01:48 PM
Thanks guys. I'm going to the scrimmage in El Campo and plan on dinner at the Greek Brothers tonight. My son is coming down from Dallas and we will fry a turkey tomorrow night. I'm 4 weeks out from knee replacement and doing great. Go Leps!

Gen.Pat
08-15-2014, 09:10 PM
Happy Birthday and prayers sent for your knee operation. My father in law said after the rehab H&'ll if I known I would feel this good I would have got it fixed 4 years ago.

Phantom Stang
08-15-2014, 09:30 PM
Happy Birthday!!

44INAROW
08-16-2014, 12:01 AM
Happy Birthday Pudlugger. .. I hope you had a great day😋

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

zebrablue2
08-16-2014, 12:14 AM
Happy Birthday PUD!! Football season is back, yee-haw....

Pudlugger
08-16-2014, 07:40 AM
Happy Birthday PUD!! Football season is back, yee-haw....

Thanks everyone. I had a great day. I'm getting around wonderfully on my new knee now a month out. Like someone said above I wish I'd done this operation sooner as it is such an improvement in my mobility and pain issues. I had the same "unicompartamental replacement" that President Bush had recently. It is much less painful and the recovery is faster than a total knee as the ligaments are preserved and less bone is removed. Only 1 in 9 patients qualify for it as the arthritic damage must be localized to either the right or left compartment of the knee, but not both. I was blessed with a fine doctor and excellent nurses and physical therapists and the guidance of The Holy Spirit throughout.

As for the details of my day I woke up at 6 AM and made Mrs Pudlugger tea, put on the coffee and fed the family of feral cats outside the kitchen porch. Later in the day we went to El Campo and had a great dinner at The Greek Bros. then watched the Leps scrimmage the Ricebirds. Them "Birds are something. Look out for them this year they will go far. The Leps have some work to do as is usually the case this early on. It is football season again and it is good.

bobcat1
08-16-2014, 06:57 PM
Happy Birthday even though I'm a little late.