PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Help My Brother in Law Out

Matthew328
08-12-2014, 06:42 PM
My brother in law is 23 years old, from Odessa living here in Fort Worth with my sister and their son. I'm trying to help him get his foot in the door to work out in the oil fields or natural gas, etc. He's got a Class C Misdemeanor from when he was 18 years old, so he thinks he can't get anything.

Anyone know someone who will give him a shot? Just trying to help the family out some. DM me or e-mail me for additional info if needed.

Thanks in advance

Scoop27
08-12-2014, 10:48 PM
There are related jobs around the Gonzales, Pearsall and Cuero area which stretches to Victoria as well. Wish I was qualified or had experience like that. All I can do is write for newspapers and those jobs are hard to find. Will work free lance for the El Campo Leader News again this fall by covering a weak Class 2A Louise team which will be my third year doing so. Sorry I couldn't help more I've been out of the loop for a few year- And when your over 60 its tough to find anykind of work without experience. Had shot the The Sealy News but didn't get and I'm black balled bu the Wharton Journal Spectator after I lose my job from them after 26 years of working there after we were boughtout fronm Hartman Newspaper. Then I went to Bay City for 2 1/5 year and things didnt work out there
Hopefully he will find something in some part of the state

firstdown
08-13-2014, 07:35 AM
My brother in law is 23 years old, from Odessa living here in Fort Worth with my sister and their son. I'm trying to help him get his foot in the door to work out in the oil fields or natural gas, etc. He's got a Class C Misdemeanor from when he was 18 years old, so he thinks he can't get anything.

Anyone know someone who will give him a shot? Just trying to help the family out some. DM me or e-mail me for additional info if needed.

Thanks in advance

Tried to pm you....you're all full

Saggy Aggie
08-13-2014, 10:23 AM
There are related jobs around the Gonzales, Pearsall and Cuero area which stretches to Victoria as well. Wish I was qualified or had experience like that. All I can do is write for newspapers and those jobs are hard to find. Will work free lance for the El Campo Leader News again this fall by covering a weak Class 2A Louise team which will be my third year doing so. Sorry I couldn't help more I've been out of the loop for a few year- And when your over 60 its tough to find anykind of work without experience. Had shot the The Sealy News but didn't get and I'm black balled bu the Wharton Journal Spectator after I lose my job from them after 26 years of working there after we were boughtout fronm Hartman Newspaper. Then I went to Bay City for 2 1/5 year and things didnt work out there
Hopefully he will find something in some part of the state

Can't imagine why writing hasn't worked out for ya scoop

bobcat1
08-13-2014, 12:01 PM

Thanks in advance
Tried to message you but your box is full.

Matthew328
08-13-2014, 05:41 PM
privates are clean now

bobcat1
08-13-2014, 06:26 PM
PM Sent