View Full Version : Texans drop first pre-season game 32-0

Scoop27
08-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Texans drop first preseason game to Arizona Cardinals 32-0
Didn't watch it as we were at Sound Of Music Play at Wharton Plaza Theatre
But heard all the gory details. It could be another long year

Saggy Aggie
08-10-2014, 11:22 AM
Good thing I had extremely low expectations with the O'Brien/Fitzpatrick combo....

Gone Fishing
08-10-2014, 11:57 AM
There is not one good / great player in the entire secondary. I understand wanting Clowney, but they also could have made some trades on draft day to get Johnny Football at 22. Fitzpatrick went to Harvard for goodness sakes!!! A team that went 2 and 14 and the next year they have NO quarterback. WTH!!! AND I know first preseason game and all, but thats the offense that they will run? Man, I don't know what to do...Old Oiler fan, hate the cry boys, and have tried to be a loyal Texan fan, but heck, I'm gping to pull for the Raiders (to keep losing) and maybe they will come to San Antonio and I could try that. lol.... Maybe the Texans will improve, I'll just hope, but I hate the secondary, and there is NO QB. I understand Johnson big time now......

PhiI C
08-11-2014, 11:24 AM
2015 No. 1 Draft pick here we come again.

caleb_mccaig
08-11-2014, 11:26 AM
2015 No. 1 Draft pick here we come again.

It may have been their plan the whole time to address the DL with Clowney and tank this year and grab Mariota, Petty or Winston next year. Three pretty big names at QB and they all have the build of a prototypical NFL quarterback.