PDA

View Full Version : Old Coach Magazine

Scoop27
07-28-2014, 10:51 AM
I couldn't find the Old Coach Magazine down here in Wharton so ordered it on-line last week-Guess it takes 3-5 days to get here. Looking forward to reading it. One guy told me the font size is bigger than in Dave Campbell's mag and easier to read. I still have to use reading glasses anyway

speedbump
07-28-2014, 05:50 PM
I couldn't find the Old Coach Magazine down here in Wharton so ordered it on-line last week-Guess it takes 3-5 days to get here. Looking forward to reading it. One guy told me the font size is bigger than in Dave Campbell's mag and easier to read. I still have to use reading glasses anyway

Had them at Walgreens in EC about two weeks ago. I was amazed.

Necked
07-28-2014, 07:45 PM
I ordered mine when it was 1st released & it did take a while to arrive in the mail...something like 8 business days...

Ville-D
07-31-2014, 01:38 AM
Wish I could find one.

Scoop27
07-31-2014, 10:27 AM
Still waiting for mine-Hopefully by Saturday

Scoop27
08-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Still hopefully by Saturday

Scoop27
08-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Got my magazine today-Need two pair of reading glasses to see the print clearly. My vision for close up is not that good. This magazine is much better than DC mag with all the charts and art work, etc

FB-fanatic
08-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Read part of mine last night while strolling through HEB in Hewitt..... and yes, I did buy it!

regaleagle
08-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Hey Matt....y'all left Sanger off the District 6-4A D1 roster of teams. That's Argyle's district. I cannot find a write-up on them anywhere. I figure them to be in a battle for 2nd and 3rd in the district race.

Matthew328
08-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Hey Matt....y'all left Sanger off the District 6-4A D1 roster of teams. That's Argyle's district. I cannot find a write-up on them anywhere. I figure them to be in a battle for 2nd and 3rd in the district race.

Yeah major F up on the printer, somehow the formatting got screwed up and they got left off...bush league

oldtownag
08-04-2014, 08:03 AM
First I would like to say that FNF magazine is a great idea and I appreciate the coverage. However, I don't think I have ever read any publication with so many errors.

For example, Josh McCown is not Randy McCown's son. They are brothers. (Hometown Heroes)

Another, "Carthage has had its share of talented players in ............... running backs Dwight Smith, Hunter Holland and Dwight Smith" (The More, the Better)

BwdLion73
08-04-2014, 08:22 AM
First I would like to say that FNF magazine is a great idea and I appreciate the coverage. However, I don't think I have ever read any publication with so many errors.

For example, Josh McCown is not Randy McCown's son. They are brothers. (Hometown Heroes)

Another, "Carthage has had its share of talented players in ............... running backs Dwight Smith, Hunter Holland and Dwight Smith" (The More, the Better)

You need to see our in-depth district analysis @ brownwoodeximiner.com It is especially required reading for our Stephenville and Wylie Posters!! :D:D:D

refereedoc
08-04-2014, 10:21 AM
You need to see our in-depth district analysis @ brownwoodeximiner.com It is especially required reading for our Stephenville and Wylie Posters!! :D:D:D

Great stuff! I got my chuckle for the day.