PDA

View Full Version : Up and coming Burnet Bulldog Steven Gallardo

Cam
07-26-2014, 12:04 AM
Been looking forward to watching Steven as he grows. Pretty shifty kiddo! An incoming sophomore. Heck of a baseball player too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3kGwXwWHsM

LHPfactory
07-26-2014, 02:46 AM
He is good, butttttttt, I am quite happy that he only had 3 highlights against LH Freshmen this year. The first was that trick play at 3:49, the first play of the game where our entire defense including my son bit on that bubble screen. After that he got a couple good plays, not against the full starting secondary though... :)
Seeing what he did to everyone else all game long and all season long makes me feel real good about how our boys shut down a prolific player like him.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-26-2014, 09:03 AM
Nice player. He's got the correct last name too. What do his parents do for work? I think a nice beach house on South Padre Island would be great for them to live in, or perhaps a townhome in Port Isabel on the golf course with a boat slip.

Darn right I'm recruiting! j/k

Cam
07-26-2014, 09:38 AM
Nice player. He's got the correct last name too. What do his parents do for work? I think a nice beach house on South Padre Island would be great for them to live in, or perhaps a townhome in Port Isabel on the golf course with a boat slip.

Darn right I'm recruiting! j/k

Dad is a shrimp boat captain!!!:D:eek:........actually, I don't know what daddy-o does...all I know is we're glad he moved here from Arizona or New Mexico or something like that.....why do you say he's got the correct last name??...are you from the Gallardo clan???

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-26-2014, 09:46 AM
Dad is a shrimp boat captain!!!:D:eek:........actually, I don't know what daddy-o does...all I know is we're glad he moved here from Arizona or New Mexico or something like that.....why do you say he's got the correct last name??...are you from the Gallardo clan???

Nah, nothing to do with that. He'd fit right in the RGV with that last name, is what I meant.

bd62
07-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Cam- Yaw better keep quite about that kid. After reading that post about Gilmer he may end up there. Is there pretty girls at Burnet are do they look closer to what you look like. LOL

Cam
07-26-2014, 02:46 PM
Cam- Yaw better keep quite about that kid. After reading that post about Gilmer he may end up there. Is there pretty girls at Burnet are do they look closer to what you look like. LOL

LOL......next thing ya know Gilmer will be buying every kid a Lexus!....Pretty girls in Burnet? Look no further than my own baby girl!...but she's off limits to all those savages out there!! Daddy takes care of all his babies!.....I may be ugly but I still gots the "pretty gene" in me!!!:doh:.....I'm very proud of her! Great kid and well on her way to major success in life!.....and yes, this will be the last time I show her off to all ya'll old farts!!!

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/cindy.jpg (http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/burnet2/media/cindy.jpg.html)

Cam
07-26-2014, 02:52 PM
He is good, butttttttt, I am quite happy that he only had 3 highlights against LH Freshmen this year. The first was that trick play at 3:49, the first play of the game where our entire defense including my son bit on that bubble screen. After that he got a couple good plays, not against the full starting secondary though... :)
Seeing what he did to everyone else all game long and all season long makes me feel real good about how our boys shut down a prolific player like him.

Don't you worry LHP.....he'll get plenty of highlights in due time against them Barneys for your visual enjoyment!!....that's if we ever play each other again!!! LOL

Cam
07-26-2014, 02:55 PM
Nah, nothing to do with that. He'd fit right in the RGV with that last name, is what I meant.

I thought PI had nothing but French-Americans (cajuns) with a sprinkle of Asian-Americans???.....:vrycnfsd:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-28-2014, 12:20 AM
I thought PI had nothing but French-Americans (cajuns) with a sprinkle of Asian-Americans???.....:vrycnfsd:

PI hasn't had Asians in years. They used to back in the 70s, actually. Lots of them! We do have a few Cajuns though, we just graduated one (Guillot) and I think there's a Boudreaux in the Fish ranks. We're mostly Hispanic though, hence why Gallardo would fit right in.

Cam
07-28-2014, 04:18 PM
PI hasn't had Asians in years. They used to back in the 70s, actually. Lots of them! We do have a few Cajuns though, we just graduated one (Guillot) and I think there's a Boudreaux in the Fish ranks. We're mostly Hispanic though, hence why Gallardo would fit right in.

....well, from lookin' at this boys face, I couldn't tell ya what he is!..handsome kid though......I think his last name used to be Le Gallardt.....then it was changed to Gallardo cause no one could spell Le Gallardt!.....To make things worse, his middle name is Lamborghini....hence, Steven Lamborghini Gallardo!!!......it's a fitting name!....:spitlol:......
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/Black-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Car-Hd.jpg (http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/burnet2/media/Black-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Car-Hd.jpg.html)