PDA

View Full Version : Hey panfan!

Cam
07-17-2014, 11:32 AM
even though we won't see our rivalry game resume for another two years at least, maybe never since ya'll are out growing us....I just wanted to say, "purple still sucks!".....:stirpot:

....OK folks....panfan's been real quiet of late...he's been real busy....but he's lurking nearby a keyboard or two.....I'll give him less than 3 days before he reads this and proceeds to insult me!!!......I'm waitin'....

panfan
07-17-2014, 04:57 PM
even though we won't see our rivalry game resume for another two years at least, maybe never since ya'll are out growing us....I just wanted to say, "purple still sucks!".....:stirpot:

....OK folks....panfan's been real quiet of late...he's been real busy....but he's lurking nearby a keyboard or two.....I'll give him less than 3 days before he reads this and proceeds to insult me!!!......I'm waitin'....

I don't recall ever insulting you personally - Burnet maybe, but not you. All I can hope for is ya'll make it through district this year so we can whip that bullpup Arse again, like we did last year!!! Ok - back to being busy.

panfan
07-17-2014, 05:15 PM
I have spent the better part of the summer thus far going to camps with my son - who will be a senior this year. He got a lot of looks, and I am hoping he has some more potential offers coming his way. Several coaches came out this spring to look at him and a few others at LH. Its amazing what I have learned about the recruiting process, how much effort it takes, and how many extremely talented young men show up at the college camps. Getting noticed in the pool of athletes I have seen at these camps it extremely tough. He joked after one camp saying "Dad we have never seen running backs that fast or quick in our district or in the playoffs"! Needless to say, he was as impressed by some of these guys as I was.

greendawg84
07-18-2014, 07:21 AM
panfan , how much $$$ did you guys pay the UIL to get in that gravy district anyway ! :rolleyes:

Good luck to your boy , hope everything works out for him .

Oh yeah , purple sucks !

panfan
07-18-2014, 11:30 AM
panfan , how much $$$ did you guys pay the UIL to get in that gravy district anyway ! :rolleyes:

Good luck to your boy , hope everything works out for him .

Oh yeah , purple sucks !

Some might have said we were in a gravy district last year! :1omg!:

Cam
07-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Some might have said we were in a gravy district last year! :1omg!:

:spitlol:....holy crap G-Dawg...I do believe that was a low blow to the lower testicle!!!......

toddg
07-18-2014, 12:37 PM
Cam and GreenDawg need to come to the "PURPLE" convention 3rd week in august @LH to see what its like to actually run the ball!

BwdLion73
07-18-2014, 12:46 PM
Cam and GreenDawg need to come to the "PURPLE" convention 3rd week in august @LH to see what its like to actually run the ball!

:1popcorn:

Cam
07-18-2014, 12:56 PM

....also called the "BOREFEST"!.......it's gonna look more like a big ol' rugby scrum!....and even if I do try to go this "game", it'll be over before I can get there!...

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/scrum-record-1.jpg (http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/burnet2/media/scrum-record-1.jpg.html)

panfan
07-18-2014, 01:02 PM

I tried invitin' them to a pre game beer last year, neither of 'em showed up. I think they wuz skeered!

I'll look for you at the scrimmage ToddG

panfan
07-18-2014, 01:02 PM
....also called the "BOREFEST"!.......it's gonna look more like a big ol' rugby scrum!....and even if I do try to go this "game", it'll be over before I can get there!...

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/scrum-record-1.jpg (http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/burnet2/media/scrum-record-1.jpg.html)

Imagine if someone farts in there - "who did that?"

toddg
07-18-2014, 01:16 PM

I tried invitin' them to a pre game beer last year, neither of 'em showed up. I think they wuz skeered!

REAL football Cam!! ha! Power I vs. Nasty Slot..it just doesnt get any better than that!

look fwd to meeting you Panfan..ill have 2 sons rockin the turf, a freshman and a JR. one offensive and the other Defense

Cam
07-18-2014, 01:40 PM

...I was skeered!!!.....hold on there panfan, I tried texting you that night...you never responded!....which reminds me, I never saw or heard from G-Dawg that night.....I sometimes think he's just a spirit in the material world......:vrycnfsd:...

greendawg84
07-18-2014, 02:19 PM

Thats cuz you said BEER as in 1 ! That alone is enough to pi$$ me off !

greendawg84
07-18-2014, 02:27 PM

What !!! 3 yards and a cloud of dust from both teams !!! No thanks , more like a :sleeping: convention !!!

If what I hear is correct them Barney's is gonna thow like 10 times as much as last year ( that would equal about 12 total ) . Heck they went and hired a receiver coach and everything just ask panfan ! So yall better get them Dbacks in shape !

Cam
07-18-2014, 03:01 PM
What !!! 3 yards and a cloud of dust from both teams !!! No thanks , more like a :sleeping: convention !!!

If what I hear is correct them Barney's is gonna thow like 10 times as much as last year ( that would equal about 12 total ) . Heck they went and hired a receiver coach and everything just ask panfan ! So yall better get them Dbacks in shape !

....heck..not only that, I hear's they got some move-in from California who's got receivin' skills!!.....:eek:

panfan
07-21-2014, 11:06 AM
....heck..not only that, I hear's they got some move-in from California who's got receivin' skills!!.....:eek: More importantly, we might even throw a pass for more than 10 yards.

greendawg84
07-21-2014, 03:36 PM
More importantly, we might even throw a pass for more than 10 yards.

panfan are you talking about throwing more than once a game AND for more than 10 yards ???!! All in the same game ? You had us going for a while ....... :kiss: