PDA

View Full Version : Whataburger Field Experience

Scoop27
07-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Went to see the Hooks play Monday night at Whataburger Field in their game against Midland

Had 4th row seats down left field line which were fantastic
Was a great experience with fan friendly atmosphere. They had $1 hotdogs so saved money on food but drank their expensive beer.

We almost went Tuesday night but had other plans on eating out at Water Street Seafood where they had Texas music walk of singer-songwriters.

Also ate at Pier 99, Blackbeards that ha great food
Also had a chance to go to the Aquarium, The Lexington and the museum

MUSTANG69
07-17-2014, 11:57 AM
Went to see the Hooks play Monday night at Whataburger Field in their game against Midland

Was a great experience with fan friendly atmosphere. They had $1 hotdogs so saved money on food but drank their expensive beer.

We almost went Tuesday night but had other plans on eating out at Water Street Seafood where they had Texas music walk of singer-songwriters.

My wife and I have been Hooks season ticket holders for 8 years now. I am still amazed at how nice a venue Whataburger Field is. A great asset for Corpus Christi. Glad you enjoyed it.

Bull Butter
07-17-2014, 02:56 PM

Was that you that ran out on the field and tried to attack the Midland pitcher???

SintonFan_inAustin
07-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Was that you that ran out on the field and tried to attack the Midland pitcher???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttzjk6MI7mE

Good to hear you enjoyed your stay in Corpus

bobcat1
07-17-2014, 03:27 PM
Was this in Early?

BwdLion73
07-18-2014, 07:54 AM
Was this in Early?

Naw...there was not a polka band there. :)