PDA

View Full Version : Will La Grange turn it around at Gonzales?

Pudlugger
09-04-2003, 11:32 AM
The Leps lost a heartbreaker against Yoakum comming back from 0-20 in the start of the second period to 27-21 driving down deep on Yoakum twice in the 4th only have the ball stripped on the 1 at games end. The Leps came back from a much worse loss against Yoakum last season and won 11 straight games. The players and coaches have worked hard making adjustments and practicing intensely this week and should be an improved team going into Friday night's game with a tough Gonzales team. The defense must stop the run as well as not allow the big pass play like last week. If the offense gets on track they should be able to put up some numbers on Gonzales' D, which is not that strong. If the Lep defense can hold Gonzales to 21 points, La Grange will win.

Prediction:
LG 33
Gonzales 20

Gobbla2001
09-04-2003, 11:53 AM
I'm pretty sure LG can bounce back, pretty sure...

Bongo
09-04-2003, 12:31 PM
My guess is that LG will turn it around. They have a history of competing for the district title however I don't know if they have enough to advance in post season. Good luck to the Leps!

bd62
09-04-2003, 04:19 PM
they should be ok but when you hit that apache field you better be ready to play. gonzales fans get them guys fired up there especially when they play that fight song.

Pudlugger
09-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Just talked to my son before he got on the bus. The Leps are really up for this game and confident that they will be able to take the game to the Apaches. These guys have a lot of confidence going into tonight's game. The practices have been very upbeat and the errors of the first game have been laughed off. Now they seem to be ready to do business. We will see in about 2 hours. Go Leps! Go #88, Lineman of the Week! :D

Old Green
09-05-2003, 05:15 PM
Good luck to the Leopords against the Apaches.