PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Boys Movie

Scoop27
06-18-2014, 04:43 PM
Does anyone plan to see this movie Jersey Boys about Frankie Valli which start on Friday/
My wife is excited about it and it look pretty interesting.

In the 1960s, four scrappy young men from New Jersey -- Frankie Valli (John Lloyd Young), Bob Gaudio (Erich Bergen), Nick Massi (Michael Lomenda) and Tommy DeVito (Vincent Piazza) -- have the magic sound that propels them from singing under streetlights to singing in spotlights. With songs like "Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Walk Like a Man," the quartet finds itself at the top of the charts. However, personal and professional problems threaten to tear the group apart.

Phantom Stang
06-19-2014, 11:32 AM
Does anyone plan to see this movie Jersey Boys about Frankie Valli which start on Friday/
My wife is excited about it and it look pretty interesting.

In the 1960s, four scrappy young men from New Jersey -- Frankie Valli (John Lloyd Young), Bob Gaudio (Erich Bergen), Nick Massi (Michael Lomenda) and Tommy DeVito (Vincent Piazza) -- have the magic sound that propels them from singing under streetlights to singing in spotlights. With songs like "Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Walk Like a Man," the quartet finds itself at the top of the charts. However, personal and professional problems threaten to tear the group apart.
I'll probably watch it on cable or video. Bet it's good though.