PDA

View Full Version : Coach Needed - Central Texas

Centextrash
06-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Receiver coach needed . 2nd sport. Teaching field - Sci Composite (Biology).

Contact Jerry Vance - 512-260-5505 or email jvance@libertyhill.txed.net

LH Panther Mom
06-10-2014, 09:28 PM
Oh dang it! I know of an "about to be" certified Biology teacher but don't think he can coach receivers. :D (And there's grad school...)

Cam
06-10-2014, 11:02 PM

why?.....is LH changin' their offense??.....:D.....shoot, I'm thinkin' I might just apply!....I"m a monster when it comes to biology....amoebas, volvox, parameciums, etc. ain't got nothin' on me!!.....and if a kid is misbehavin' I'll have no problem taking the life sized flagellum out of the classroom closet and whippin' em with it!....not only that, I think I can handle callin' out two pass plays a game!!.....Coach Vance here I come!!!.....:doh::vrycnfsd:

.....We are Liberty Hill....we don't need no stinkin' pass plays!!!....We just run it down your throats!!......

greendawg84
06-11-2014, 07:27 AM
I was thinking the same thing !!! Receiver Coach ???? WTH for :confused:

panfan
06-11-2014, 08:14 AM

I gots me two degrees in biology so I got that part covered, and I coached for some time in the fatboy league - Am I qualified?

Now you Burnet folks making fun of LH need to just pipe down. I hear tell we are uping our pass game by 50%, so instead of two passes a game, we are going to 4. Mom tell that boy of yours to get down and here and spend some time with our linemen.

Gdawg - the only pass you know about is the time that passes from you last beer to your next beer.
Cam- The idea of teaching it to get kids interested in the subject - I could see CAM in the bio lab, saying. "OK boys and girls today we will examine excrement, and try to identify what I ate last night!". Physiology 101.

Cam
06-11-2014, 10:40 AM
....and speakin' of biology.......

Marine biology researchers have developed a new method to fend off shark attacks. If you are diving and are approached by a shark they recommend that you swim towards it aggressively and punch it on the nose as hard as possible."

"If this doesn't work, beat the shark with your stump.":doh: