PDA

View Full Version : Texas Football

hookandladder
06-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Well it is official , my son has been invited to walk on at Texas at QB . With only two scholarship player on their roster and their 2014 recruit at QB he will be coming in 3rd or 4th string, just to be part of the team is really unbeleiveable . Hookem .

NastySlot
06-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Well it is official , my son has been invited to walk on at Texas at QB . With only two scholarship player on their roster and their 2014 recruit at QB he will be coming in 3rd or 4th string, just to be part of the team is really unbeleiveable . Hookem .

Congrats this is a great thing for the both of you.

YTBulldogs
06-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Yes, congrats to Logan. Hook'em!!!!!

slpybear the bullfan
06-04-2014, 12:12 PM
Super congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coach
06-04-2014, 01:07 PM
That is awesome. Tell him to kick ass and good luck

Roughneck93
06-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Awesome hook...congrats!

hookandladder
06-06-2014, 09:58 AM
Thanks guys, it has been a great week. Last night our back door neighbor and my sons best friend was drafted in round 2 with the 73ed pick to Pittsburg, two kids seeing their dream come true within a couple days of each other. Life is good., We are Blessed.

Saggy Aggie
07-20-2014, 10:07 PM
Thanks guys, it has been a great week. Last night our back door neighbor and my sons best friend was drafted in round 2 with the 73ed pick to Pittsburg, two kids seeing their dream come true within a couple days of each other. Life is good., We are Blessed.

Congrats Hook. I might have a reason to cheer for the longhorns just a little now...

1st and goal
07-26-2014, 03:18 PM
Tell your son congrats, Hook. I hope his experience there is a good one and that he enjoys it.

Hope to see him play next year.

hookandladder
07-27-2014, 04:30 PM
Thanks, he is living the dream. The worse thing that could happen is he graduates with his Engineer degree from a great school, so ready for the first game to see him run onto the field. Will be very special, hope all works out. Hookem.

44INAROW
07-28-2014, 09:00 AM
That's awesome Hook - keep us posted :)

regaleagle
08-07-2014, 01:43 AM
Congrats to both you and your son on a great dream realized. I've counted a total of six QB's on the Longhorn 2014 Roster, including all transfers and incoming freshmen. TCU had eight...just to give a comparison. But I think eight is more than enough, lol. Six sounds more reasonable.

hookandladder
08-16-2014, 02:08 PM
Congrats to both you and your son on a great dream realized. I've counted a total of six QB's on the Longhorn 2014 Roster, including all transfers and incoming freshmen. TCU had eight...just to give a comparison. But I think eight is more than enough, lol. Six sounds more reasonable.

Texas has 3 scholarship QB's in Ash, Swoopes and Heard , then my son who is a Perferred Walk on and another former Walk on under Mack Brown. They did have 4 scholarship QB's however Myles went down with a knee injury and is out for the year, so for this season there are only 5 QB's on the roster. I am curious to find out how many QB's normally make the travel team, guess time will tell.