PDA

View Full Version : I may never use the company bathroom again!....not for the squeamish!!

Cam
05-28-2014, 04:09 PM
Everything with our company bathrooms was just fine and dandy until the neighboring Serenity Creek Med Spa folks moved in....Serenity Creek Med Spa is a state-of the-art facility providing cosmetic services for aesthetic improvements of the face, body, and skin....the women who work there are absolutely gorgeous...but the fellas that work there....well, let's just say they're some ugly sonsbitches and really need to work on their hygiene!!.....Mike, one of our young salesman, was taking care of business in one of our two stalls...he reached for the flush handle and felt something soft......It was this!

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/IMG_4286.jpg (http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/burnet2/media/IMG_4286.jpg.html)

He was so upset he went home...but not before washin' his hands about 30 times!!.....:ack!:

Why am I even sharing this story with you guys anyways!!!......:spitlol:

is it football season yet???

....I'm sure bullaholic will appreciate this since he loves my bathroom humor so much!!!....:doh:

....this is all Greendawg's fault!.......

bobcat1
05-28-2014, 04:23 PM
People amaze me. Did you do that Cam?

Cam
05-28-2014, 04:27 PM

....no sir!....I'm considered one of the most careful arse wipers this side of the Red River!!..Course, not sure how impressive that even is since they still use corn of the cobs north of the Red!.....I didn't even take the picture, Mike did!....Don't know if I could've faced that mini mountain of fecalonial material!

cougartino
05-28-2014, 05:22 PM
It's just a little monkey grease! :D

zebrablue2
05-28-2014, 07:50 PM

looks like a cam job to me:) daaaaamn, come on football. first we gotta go through tour de frank with 66:)

Cam
05-28-2014, 09:52 PM
It's just a little monkey grease! :D

:spitlol:...good one cougartino...monkey grease that probably smells a little bit like crap!....

Cam
05-28-2014, 09:57 PM
looks like a cam job to me:) daaaaamn, come on football. first we gotta go through tour de frank with 66:)

...swear it wasn't me zebra!......I've put crap on things....like my underwear......but never on a toilet handle!.....I have a sneaky suspicion on who the culprit is....he's always makin' a mess in our restroom......them darn IT computer types I'm tellin' ya!......