PDA

View Full Version : Schulenburg to hire Brandon Brown as AD-head football coach

Scoop27
05-20-2014, 04:24 PM
According to the Fayette County in today's paper, Schulenburg will hire Brandon Brown as it's new head football coach and AD.
He graduated from Bridgeport Texas and Texas A&M. Brown, 41, has been a coach at Jacksboro in the Wichita Falls area and has a overall record of head coach at 31-41.
He went 16-24 in those four seasons at Clifton and 15-17 at those three years in Jacksboro.
He is certified in math grades 6-12. He will replace Tommy Bludau who served seven years as head coach for the Shorthorns

Gontex
05-20-2014, 04:33 PM
Tommy should be getting old enough to retire. Is that what he is doing?

hookandladder
05-21-2014, 07:09 AM
Tommy should be getting old enough to retire. Is that what he is doing?

He may take a year or two off however I would bet he will be coaching again in the near future, was not totally his decision to resign. From what I heard the school board did not renew his contract after next year, not many coaches care to work from year to year not knowing what will happen. Big loss for Schlenburg, all he does is win. Great coach with a solid family, he will be fine.

bigcat8
06-02-2014, 09:39 AM
CongraTS to Shannon Fink being named DC. Gonzales lost a good one!

Bullaholic
06-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Congrats to Brandon. He and my son are friends and graduated together. Brandon is an intelligent, good man from a great family. I wish him well in Schulenbug where he has a real opportunity.

slpybear the bullfan
06-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Congrats to Brandon. He and my son are friends and graduated together. Brandon is an intelligent, good man from a great family. I wish him well in Schulenbug where he has a real opportunity.

Same here, Bullaholic... I alwasy enjoyed Brandon in school. Glad to see Brandon moving on to another opportunity. Good luck!

maestro
06-10-2014, 08:55 PM
CongraTS to Shannon Fink being named DC. Gonzales lost a good one!

Now the Gonzales baseball coach and hoops coach need to find " better opportunities " also