PDA

View Full Version : Whats Crandall like?

kaorder1999
08-26-2003, 08:48 PM
you pirate fans let me know how crandall is looking!

crzyjournalist03
08-27-2003, 11:00 AM
looking like 3rd best team in district :rolleyes:

Matthew328
08-27-2003, 11:01 AM
We'll see what Crandall has real early...with Lindale and Kennedale...

Showtime33
08-27-2003, 11:58 AM
Crandall will be a better team than they were a year ago. They have a very explosive triple option offense led by senior QB John Teinert. He really runs the offense well and I wouldnt be surprised if he led the district in total yards this season. RB Emanuel Chambers has break-away speed at RB and their offensive line should be solid. The offense should score a lot of points this year. I think the defense will be decent but they will have to fill some holes. Friday night we will see when they take on Lindale who always has a good team and then in week 2 they travel to Kennedale. The Kennedale game should be a good one as Kennedale will be looking for revenge for when Crandall beat them last year. Week 3 Crandall will be home to take on Royse City, and then they will travel to play 2A power house Van Vleck. Not sure where they are playing the Van Vleck game but last year it was in Huntsville so I am guessing they will play there again. Looks like the Pirates will be doing a lot of traveling during the first 4 games. They will have 3 tough games that should get them ready for district play.

merlin69
08-27-2003, 07:16 PM
they always suck...... or you could just say overrated