PDA

View Full Version : The Preakness: Who do you have???

regaleagle
05-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Too late....California Chrome does it again. What a horse and what a perfect race for the Chrome. Stay tuned for the Belmont. He's got a shot a The Triple Crown. It's been a looong time. He wins this one by two lengths. :cool:

regaleagle
05-17-2014, 05:52 PM
The Belmont, a mile and a half and the doom of many, many would-be chances for a Triple Crown Champion. Affirmed in 1978 was the last Triple Crown Champion to complete the daunting task of beating the rest in the Belmont. New York awaits California Chrome with a loaded stable of longtrippers to dethrone the Chrome's attempt at horseracing's legendary prize....The Triple Crown. The race will take place 2 weeks from today(Saturday). I have a feeling about this horse. Big Brown was a given against the competition to be a Crown winner, but alas it was not to be. The Belmont it a tough nut for a speed horse like the Chrome. But he has the heart....he's special :smoker:

In 1978, I was a young 23 yrs. old. Now I'm 59. Does that say something about winning The Triple Crown???

bobcat1
05-17-2014, 07:13 PM
Just think the Affirmed and Alydar could have flip flopped. Sure was 3 great horse races. 4 Generations deep on the maternal side is a Triple Crown winner in Chrome's pedigree. None other than Secretariat. I hope Chrome does it for DAP! Dumb Ass Partners. I love it!