PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Live chupacabra is captured!!

Cam
05-15-2014, 01:01 PM
But I'm a little confused.....which one is the chupa?....The lady with the white hair....or the little fella in the cage??....:vrycnfsd:

Looks to me like the anchorman on the left is bitin' his lip to keep from bursting out in laughter!...

http://abc7.com/archive/9490035/

44INAROW
05-15-2014, 02:11 PM
But I'm a little confused.....which one is the chupa?....The lady with the white hair....or the little fella in the cage??....:vrycnfsd:

Looks to me like the anchorman on the left is bitin' his lip to keep from bursting out in laughter!...

http://abc7.com/archive/9490035/

Hey now, don't be dissin on Cuero folk lol............ Thanks Jackie Stock.. she and her husband caught the "creature" on a Sunday night and she had it in the cage and took it to DQ for breakfast that next morning - my husband texted me the picture and I thought he was joking with me lol.......... As"the crow flies" their property is less than 3 miles from Phylis Canion's property - Phylis is the lady that had her "chubacabra" tested at A&M and the Discovery Channell did a story on it - I think 2007.
How about that 'good ole boy' holding his beer while being interviewed? :) Gotta love small town south Texas :)

Cam
05-15-2014, 02:56 PM
Hey now, don't be dissin on Cuero folk lol............ Thanks Jackie Stock.. she and her husband caught the "creature" on a Sunday night and she had it in the cage and took it to DQ for breakfast that next morning - my husband texted me the picture and I thought he was joking with me lol.......... As"the crow flies" their property is less than 3 miles from Phylis Canion's property - Phylis is the lady that had her "chubacabra" tested at A&M and the Discovery Channell did a story on it - I think 2007.
How about that 'good ole boy' holding his beer while being interviewed? :) Gotta love small town south Texas :)

If I ain't dissin' on somebody...I ain't happy!...:D......Yes, I've seen Phylis'ssss frozen doggie....that mange is some tough stuff!!!.....I got mange once......but that's a story for another time......

Phantom Stang
05-15-2014, 06:41 PM
If I ain't dissin' on somebody...I ain't happy!...:D......Yes, I've seen Phylis'ssss frozen doggie....that mange is some tough stuff!!!.....I got mange once......but that's a story for another time......

Looks like a raccoon had his way with somebody's chihuahua.:thinking:

Cam
05-15-2014, 10:37 PM
Looks like a raccoon had his way with somebody's chihuahua.:thinking:

...or vice versa!!.....them chihuahua's might be small...but they carry a big wallop!!.....