Giddings
Navasota
Cameron Yoe

Pool B
Lexington
Milano
Bremond
Crockett

Thanks to Matt Stepp for posting: https://theoldcoach.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=801&tid=172755736&mid=172755736&sid=984&style=2

Yoe_09
05-13-2014, 12:13 PM
I'll go with Navasota/Cameron Yoe out of pool A & Crockett/Lexington out of pool B.

Rabid Cougar
05-13-2014, 12:45 PM
Who the hell is "Cameron Yoe?' You have fallen....

Yoe_09
05-13-2014, 12:47 PM
Who the hell is "Cameron Yoe?' You have fallen....

Cameron
Cameron Yoe
Cameron Yoemen

NOT

Cameron Yoe Yoemen

Yoe_09
05-16-2014, 11:31 AM
A little update on league action last night:

Teams:
Cameron Yoe
Rockdale
Giddings
Lexington
Burton
Thrall

The two tops teams here are Cameron Yoe & Rockdale. They did not play each other last week and both went 3-0. However, they did play this week with Cameron Yoe coming out on top, 28-7. Both teams have a lot to replace from last season.

Rockdale is breaking in a new QB, RB, and 2 of their top 3 receivers. I do believe the Sr. class may be the best they have (besides Fr.), so this is going to be their year to do something. I was impressed with some of their skill position guys during the Lexington game. I would still say they are a top 10 3a 7 on 7 team and should advance to state at some point, if not this week.

Cameron Yoe is in the same boat. This team will be young, but may have the most speed at the skill positions that we have seen over the past 4 seasons. There are really 4 QB's that are in the mix to get the starting nod, as they all rotated series during league play.

I'll stick with original picks for tomorrow:

Pool A
Navasota
Cameron Yoe

Pool B
Crockett
Lexington

Do not sleep on Rockdale or Bremond out of either pool. IF Crockett is as good as they were last season, they should coast in that pool. I do believe pool a sends both to state this week.

Yoe_09
05-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Navasota & Crockett advanced to state here. I was very impressed with the athletes the Rattlers had out there on the field. As I expected, Crockett also had some good looking talent.