PDA

View Full Version : 18-3A TRASH TALK (CAMERON AND CALDWELL MOSTLY

MARLINFAN
10-12-2003, 01:04 PM
TICK TOCK , TICK TOCK MARLIN IS COMMING FOR BOTH OF U. 3,4 WE WERE 1 AND 4. #5 OR #6 WILL PROBALLY BRING A LICK. 78 WILL PROBALLY BE THE SCORE 9,10 IS THE AMOUNT OF WINS WE WILL HAVE AT THE END, 11,12. I RAN OUT OF TIME. AWW SINCE THE TOPIC WAS SO INTERESTING I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING. NOW TO CALDWELL YOURE A GOOD TEAM BUT WITH THE ATHMOSPHERE OF THE MARLIN GAME WITH IT BEING HOMECOMING AND ALL I DONT THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE, BUT U NEVER KNOW. AND TO CAMERON LIFE WITHOUT BILLY PITTMAN STINKS. I KNOW HATERS WILL ATTACT TO THIS POST LIKE FLIES BUT YOU KNOW WHAT U CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT NO TEAM IN DISTRICT 18-3A WILL PLAY WITH MARLIN. I KNOW I KNOW WE WERE BLEW OUT 97 POINTS TO OUR 6 BY BURNET AND ENNIS. BUT THINK HOW BAD HAD THE SCORE BENT IF YOU PLAYED THEM.

HornetMom
10-12-2003, 01:11 PM
Like you said, You never know. But Marlin is 2 weeks away. Our focus is on Rockdale. After that, then we focus on Marlin.

GO SWARM!! BEAT ROCKDALE!!!

theyoefnshow
10-12-2003, 01:59 PM
in the meantime, let's work on grammar and punctuation, eh Marlinfan?

GoForIt
10-12-2003, 02:47 PM
theyoefnshow:
in the meantime, let's work on grammar and punctuation, eh Marlinfan?You're learning, son. Crow tastes better with salt and pepper. :-)

<small>[ October 12, 2003, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: GoForIt ]</small>

CHS_05
10-12-2003, 04:21 PM
HornetMom:
Like you said, You never know. But Marlin is 2 weeks away. Our focus is on Rockdale. After that, then we focus on Marlin.

GO SWARM!! BEAT ROCKDALE!!!I Agree!!! Go Hornets Beat Rockdale!!!

marlinbulldogplayer
10-12-2003, 07:41 PM
marlin fan has anybody ever told u, that u talk way to much trash so just shut up with all the trash talk.

marlin fan
10-12-2003, 07:49 PM
marlin fan and MARLINFAN are two diffrent people just to let everyone know because i got an email from someone who thought we were the same person!!!!

HornetMom
10-12-2003, 08:38 PM
marlin fan:
marlin fan and MARLINFAN are two diffrent people just to let everyone know because i got an email from someone who thought we were the same person!!!!Just look at the difference in posts :D . For one MARLINFAN likes the caps (hard to read) and marlin fan has alot more class

CHS_Drummer04
10-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Hey MARLINFAN, you title this discussion thread '18-3a trash talk' and from your post, it seems you are doing a little trash talk yourself. Little ironic if you ask me. When I read the topic name, I thought you were disgusted and asking for it not to happpen but it was the opposite. Do me a favor, lets talk about this week's games and worry about Marlin v Caldwell and Marlin v Cameron when the game week comes. Thanks!

marlin fan
10-12-2003, 09:12 PM
CHS_Drummer04:
Hey MARLINFAN, you title this discussion thread '18-3a trash talk' and from your post, it seems you are doing a little trash talk yourself. Little ironic if you ask me. When I read the topic name, I thought you were disgusted and asking for it not to happpen but it was the opposite. Do me a favor, lets talk about this week's games and worry about Marlin v Caldwell and Marlin v Cameron when the game week comes. Thanks!I agree with you 100%

cant stop me
10-12-2003, 09:21 PM
Marlin and Caldwell is going to be a brutal game

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
10-12-2003, 09:26 PM
Hey yoeshow Cameron is a lot better team with 20 at QB than they are with 14. Cameron put up a good fight friday but came up short and fell to 0-6 on the year. Dose that mean that they will be 0-10? Since you said (1-9 I bet we beat Caldwell)Just kidding Cameron will win a game in the near future. Good luck the rest of the year. :D

theyoefnshow
10-13-2003, 06:36 AM
4 games to go. Anything can happen but if nothing else i'm sure Troy goes down. As for the QB situation, I agree 150% (is that possible?) HOWEVER, politics may play a role since the official 1st string QB is coach's son. We have the receivers so he couldn't go there either. I dunno, I've been saying for weeks Pinchback was "the one." Smart kid, good head on his shoulders and has the skills. 260 yards in the game should spell that pretty well. The only thing that may hurt him is his height.