PDA

View Full Version : Proud Poppa Day. A sad one too.

Rabid Cougar
05-09-2014, 09:37 AM
My oldest, former China Spring All-State and Super Centex DE and North Texas 3 Year Starter at Defensive Tackle, Ryan Boutwell graduates Cum Laude from UNT with his Masters in four years. Also receives the Conference USA Commissioner’s Academic Medal for the 2013‐14 academic year.
Will now start his career as Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach at University of North Carolina - Penbroke.

Couldn't be more prouder of him.

Will not know what to do with my Saturdays in the Fall now.

One down, another one to go, an Aggie too! Class of '18 Gig'em!

caleb_mccaig
05-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Congrats!

Bullaholic
05-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Congrats to you both, Rabid---I don't believe we mention good kids above-and-beyond achievements enough anymore, and you have every right to be a proud papa. I have read your posts enough to know that you did a good job of setting and keeping your son on the road of achievement and high ideals. Best of luck to him in the future.

PhiI C
05-09-2014, 10:11 AM
Congrats to you both, Rabid---I don't believe we mention good kids above-and-beyond achievements enough anymore, and you have every right to be a proud papa. I have read your posts enough to know that you did a good job of setting and keeping your son on the road of achievement and high ideals. Best of luck to him in the future.

I agree.

toddg
05-09-2014, 10:12 AM
My oldest, former China Spring All-State and Super Centex DE and North Texas 3 Year Starter at Defensive Tackle, Ryan Boutwell graduates Cum Laude from UNT with his Masters in four years. Also receives the Conference USA Commissioner’s Academic Medal for the 2013‐14 academic year.
Will now start his career as Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach at University of North Carolina - Penbroke.

Impressive!! congrats!

Cam
05-09-2014, 02:21 PM
NICE rabid!!!....you must be a good daddy!!...

Phantom Stang
05-09-2014, 05:12 PM
NICE rabid!!!....you must be a good daddy!!...
:ditto:
And hats off to your son for all his hard work and personal integrity!:clap:

bobcat1
05-09-2014, 09:10 PM

Congrats RC! Awesome young man you raised!

FB-fanatic
05-09-2014, 09:24 PM
Congrats and gig'em! Congrats to your oldest and maybe we'll see you down at CS.