PDA

View Full Version : State 7on7 Host Vendor

YTBulldogs
05-08-2014, 03:14 PM
I recall Adidas was the main equipment/uni vendor to suit up our qualifiers/game officials last year at state. And, was reported their contract was expiring, and all the vendors were going to be bidding on being named the host this year, and provide the apparel to the state qualifiers. 7on7 has become a big business.

Was there bidding? Who all placed bid's, and who won the bid?

Also, Adidas mentioned last year to us as we were getting the athletes freebe's, that beginning 2014---teams will be provided uni's that match their high school team colors (with white reversible) instead of just one standard main color for all teams, with a white reversible. Will the selected vendor be able to make this happen for the team's this year at state?

All figured by opening up the bidding process to other vendors such as Nike, Riddell, UA, etc---our kid's goody bag's should be even better than last year. And, last year--the teams got some nice participation gifts.

Man, where was this stuff when I played, huh? Nice.

hollywood
05-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Texas 7 on 7 State Tournament July 10-12 in College Station, TX

Division II Tournament -- Thursday, July 10th & Friday, July 11th
Division I Tournament -- Friday, July 11th & Saturday, July 12th

http://www.texas7on7.com/general-information.html

This will be great! My daughter will be at the Aggie soccer camp July 12-16. I'll just go up a little early to catch the 7on7 ST!

buckeyebob
05-09-2014, 06:56 AM
If we get the orange shoes again...I know there are some that have no use for orange shoes...this year, I will be purchasing the shoes after the tourn play is over...let a kid make a buck...look for the Buckeyes