PDA

View Full Version : Hey Paintball

Phil C
12-19-2003, 04:08 PM
It looks like I am taking the heat now that you had! :)

PAINTBALL
12-19-2003, 04:21 PM
I have a lot of friends that had daughters instead of sons. Although like you, they still have a love for football, they have grown, like you, very committed to girl's sports. Just keep passing on your committment to these sports and ignore the bashing. You have the right to your opinion. I admit, I just pass over your post on women sports, but I would fight to my death for your right to post them. wink wink

<small>[ December 19, 2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

Phil C
12-19-2003, 04:35 PM
Thank you Paint! It was great meeting you in Corpus Christi and you have a great team with nothing to be ashamed of like you said.

poncho
12-19-2003, 04:46 PM
I have 3 daughters one is out of school one in the 7th and one in the 5th. People that don't wont to hear about girls sports can simply point their mouse somewhere else. :cool: :D

Bell_06
12-19-2003, 05:04 PM
I have both sons and a daughter, my oldest son plays a flute in the A&M Band.. my daughter swings a bat and has 3 homeruns this season. They are both very special well-adjusted individuals, each pursuing different goals. We support all school activities that involve the students, anything to keep them interested in education and inner growth. Remember that 'girl' you are not supporting today may be your daughter-in-law tomorrow :)

poncho
12-19-2003, 05:07 PM
Bell_06:
I have both sons and a daughter, my oldest son plays a flute in the A&M Band.. my daughter swings a bat and has 3 homeruns this season. They are both very special well-adjusted individuals, each pursuing different goals. We support all school activities that involve the students, anything to keep them interested in education and inner growth. Remember that 'girl' you are not supporting today may be your daughter-in-law tomorrow :) Haha..Amen!! :D

Old Cardinal
12-19-2003, 05:12 PM
Bell 06: You seem like a class act, hope to meet you in person when our two teams meet in the second round of Softball playoffs.

Bell_06
12-19-2003, 05:28 PM
Old Card......... that was the sweetest thing anyone has said to me today :) Actually I can be a royal pain in the butt (ask our superintendent and athletic director) I'm a firm believer that any of our kids can achieve greatness if given 'fair and equal' oppertunity. But more then any of that I don't understand how sports have become the main objective of our high schools. I always thought that the programs were to enhance education. Instead it seems that sports have overshadowed gpa an sat's. This is where the girls have it easier... they don't have parents convinced that they will walk into multi-million dollar contracts one day simply because it's not there unlike the men's pro programs. Kinda keeps their feet on the ground, in turn keeps the parents and kids more focused on education. Now I just can't wait until football season is totally over so I can bring up Title IX and 3A schools :)