PDA

View Full Version : Game 1 China Spring 10 - College Station 4 Final!

Rabid Cougar
05-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Tucker Johnson gets the win. Also has HR.

Game 2 Friday at 5:30 in College Station

regaleagle
05-02-2014, 12:22 AM
I and probably many other 3a baseball downlowers would probably give College Station the nod as being one of the highest seeds in playoff "tourney". If China Spring prevails in the best of 3 series and knocks them out in the very first round, suddenly many other playoff teams will feel much more confident about their chances. I'm sure CS is feeling pretty confident about theirs right now too, lol.

XMan
05-02-2014, 06:30 AM
Kudos go out to China Spring. This is why baseball is so great, anyone can beat anyone. Coll. Stat. did not play well and as a result lost. They threw their #2 pitcher, so don't count them out yet. Either they will get their act together or they will be done. Good luck to both teams.

YTBulldogs
05-02-2014, 09:53 AM
:eek:

caleb_mccaig
05-02-2014, 10:41 AM
China Spring is just full of heart I suppose, because College Station definitely has the talent edge. Heart usually can only get you so far lol.

Regardless, I've seen China Spring take them down before. It would be pretty awesome!

FB-fanatic
05-04-2014, 10:02 AM
College Station bounces back to take games 2 and 3. 10-7 and 6-3.

Rabid Cougar
05-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Kudos go out to China Spring. This is why baseball is so great, anyone can beat anyone. Coll. Stat. did not play well and as a result lost. They threw their #2 pitcher, so don't count them out yet. Either they will get their act together or they will be done. Good luck to both teams.

"they didn't play well" . A BS statement. College Station is the Number 1 team in the state and couldn't sweep a Fourth place team. College Station's No. 1 and closer struggled to beat two freshmen, one a JV pitcher,in Game No.2 and a China Spring right fielder missing a dying quail fly ball on a dead sprint /lay out with two outs and two on is all that kept China Spring from winning in 3rd game.

I truely hope that College Station makes it long enough to meet Robinson.

XMan
05-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Ive seen how well College Station CAN play. Believe me, they didn't play their best. If they continue to not play their best, there is a chance they will get beat out. If they play their best, they will be tough to beat. Robinson is very good, they may well beat CS. Rankings don't mean anything this time of year. Besides, the rankings are just an opinion of people who have not even seen all the teams in the state play. Good luck to all those still left.