PDA

View Full Version : Should\Will the Cowboys Draft Johnny Manziel?

Bullaholic
05-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Ok Romo-sexuals and Romo haters---should the Cowboys try to draft Johnny Manziel if he is available at 16? Or, will they pass? Lots of speculation going on out there....

Saggy Aggie
05-01-2014, 05:15 PM
He won't be on the board at 16....

bobcat1
05-01-2014, 07:11 PM
I say no and no but I like him if you can protect him.

defense51
05-01-2014, 07:17 PM
I say yes, it will take 2-3 years for him to mature into the role of an NFL quarterback in my opinion, but he has the potential to really energize the Cowboys offense.

Heffelfinger
05-01-2014, 09:13 PM
I could become a fan again of the Cowboys.

Roughneck93
05-01-2014, 09:26 PM
This Rangers fan hopes so....

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/manziel-cowboys-jersey.jpg

caleb_mccaig
05-02-2014, 10:44 AM
He won't be on the board at 16....

A lot of the experts think he will be. They have him graded as the #1 qb, but I don't think there's a clear cut #1 must take quarterback. The Browns have said multiple times they really like Carr and Jacksonville seems to like Bortles. He could turn into an Aaron Rodgers and just drop.

However, that's the experts opinions lol. I don't think he should be there, hell I think the Texans should take him.

If he's there I would love to take him. I think at 16 you just take the best player available regardless of position.

Bullaholic
05-02-2014, 10:56 AM
I really don't think Manziel will be there at 16, either, but the intriguing part of this scenario is the unknown Jerry Jones factor---will he be so tempted to get the greatest "marquee" player to come thru the draft in a long time by selling out the Cowboy "store" and trading up far enough to get Manziel. Scary, indeed.

Crow22
05-02-2014, 11:25 AM
I really don't think Manziel will be there at 16, either, but the intriguing part of this scenario is the unknown Jerry Jones factor---will he be so tempted to get the greatest "marquee" player to come thru the draft in a long time by selling out the Cowboy "store" and trading up far enough to get Manziel. Scary, indeed.

If selling out the store you mean trading several underachieving players and a couple picks, I'm all for it. Dallas needs to start over. And I'm a Romo fan. But, maybe I'm wrong, I think Manziel will be a truly spectacular player. Houston is going to rue the day they passed on him. Just my opinion. Like I said, I could be way off.

caleb_mccaig
05-02-2014, 11:45 AM
If selling out the store you mean trading several underachieving players and a couple picks, I'm all for it. Dallas needs to start over. And I'm a Romo fan. But, maybe I'm wrong, I think Manziel will be a truly spectacular player. Houston is going to rue the day they passed on him. Just my opinion. Like I said, I could be way off.

I'll be pretty upset if we trade up to get him. I would only take him if he's there.

Every time I look at this draft in the first round there's two groups of talent. 1-18 seem to be a grade above the players below those picks. I think from 19-32 are guys that can vary and have at least IMO a "second round grade".

This is the deepest draft I've seen in AWHILE in rounds 3-5. I think there is some big talent that can be picked up and for Dallas to trade up to the top ten they would likely have to swap first rounders and give a second and a third. I would prefer to keep those picks.

But yea, we have Jerry and with him at the helm there is nothing that's off the table.

Saggy Aggie
05-02-2014, 11:51 AM
I'd cry tears of joy if the texans take him

YTBulldogs
05-02-2014, 12:01 PM
I'd pass on Manziel if I was either Hou or Dallas. Exciting for sure, but--not NFL QB caliber. Better pocket passer's in draft IMO. Dallas will take a QB at some point and I'm hearing McCarron in around 6,7,8 round. He's played good, in some big games during his career and great citizen. You'll not have to worry about his off field actions. With Romo's back issues, I don't see him playing much longer, healthy. Tough position to play, with a back condition. But, if Manziel is there at 16, Jerry will take him for the season ticket sales it will create. Not for wins, but--the profit margin, he brings.

Saggy Aggie
05-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Manziel is a WAY better qb than McCarron... In the pocket, on the run, anywhere lol

Put McCarron on tamu and see where A&M is and vice versa....

caleb_mccaig
05-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Manziel is a WAY better qb than McCarron... In the pocket, on the run, anywhere lol

Put McCarron on tamu and see where A&M is and vice versa....

I don't know how accurate of a statement this is.....Manziel is a REALLY good quarterback. He can win games single handedly but he also has the ability to make a lot of mistakes. He went 1-1 against McCarron, but Manziel went 0-2 against LSU and this past year played like a high school quarterback against two true freshman corners. McCarron beat the crap out of LSU pretty much every time except the 9-6 loss.

I compare them to LSU because in the past three years LSU has lost more underclassman and players to the draft alone than any conference combined.

I think Manziel can make more of an immediate impact in the NFL, but I could see McCarron in 2-3 years being a guy like Drew Brees or an Alex Smith (without the mobility). He's a game manager. He just needs to be comfortable before he gets thrown out there.

msu97
05-02-2014, 02:02 PM
you mean the same way the Texans have rued the day they passed on VY? being great in college and being great in the NFL are two different things... Manziel may be a great player... then again he may not... Matthews and Robinson are the pick at #1... the most talented player is Clowney, but not sold on him either...

msu97
05-02-2014, 02:06 PM
I don't know how accurate of a statement this is.....Manziel is a REALLY good quarterback. He can win games single handedly but he also has the ability to make a lot of mistakes. He went 1-1 against McCarron, but Manziel went 0-2 against LSU and this past year played like a high school quarterback against two true freshman corners. McCarron beat the crap out of LSU pretty much every time except the 9-6 loss.

I compare them to LSU because in the past three years LSU has lost more underclassman and players to the draft alone than any conference combined.

I think Manziel can make more of an immediate impact in the NFL, but I could see McCarron in 2-3 years being a guy like Drew Brees or an Alex Smith (without the mobility). He's a game manager. He just needs to be comfortable before he gets thrown out there.

agreed... I think there is not that big of a gap between any of the qb's... in the win now mentality, if any of these qb's is expected to save the franchise, they may fail... but if they any of them are given the opportunity to sit a year or two, and develop, then they all can be good...
not exactly a reach, but I think this is why so many qb's fail... too much placed on shoulders

Saggy Aggie
05-02-2014, 02:41 PM

Comparing team performances between the two makes 0 sense on an individual basis.... That's why I said put them on the other team and then tell me how they would've done...

You just said McCarron is a game manager but compared him to Brees... Again, makes no sense.

Manziel is a play maker while McCarron is out there simply not to screw the game up for bama.

Also, Johnny was hurt at the end of the year in 2013....

cougartino
05-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Unless he can play defense, no. ;)

SouthTexas Lobo
05-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Comparing team performances between the two makes 0 sense on an individual basis.... That's why I said put them on the other team and then tell me how they would've done...

You just said McCarron is a game manager but compared him to Brees... Again, makes no sense.

Manziel is a play maker while McCarron is out there simply not to screw the game up for bama.

Also, Johnny was hurt at the end of the year in 2013....

Saggy, you think with your heart too much. I sit back and typically just read post, and never reply. I think Manziel is a great college QB, but anytime anyone doesnt agree with your comment. Your reply is that doesnt make sense. I think it's great to be a Homer, but at some point the real world will kick in.

Cam
05-02-2014, 04:39 PM
....I'm hearin' Jones won't pursue Johnny....he's got other plans...rumors are he's taking Quincy Carter's little cousin in the 2nd round....I think his name is Quillop Carter.....:crazy1:

Snotbubbles
05-02-2014, 04:44 PM
Saggy, you think with your heart too much. I sit back and typically just read post, and never reply. I think Manziel is a great college QB, but anytime anyone doesnt agree with your comment. Your reply is that doesnt make sense. I think it's great to be a Homer, but at some point the real world will kick in.

That's just her STL. Manziel was fun to watch at college. But, ask RG3 how much faster those DL'men are in the NFL. Those magic escaping moments, running all over the place, will not happen that often in the NFL. And, I think NFL teams, treasure a guy like McCarron. Mid rounder, who is game smart, willing to wait without being a distraction. Live in film room learning from vet's and not be a issue off the field, in the meantime. Then, when your turn comes, MANAGE the team and let the playmakers play.

Roughneck93
05-02-2014, 04:49 PM
:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5352dkviwc&sns=em

YTBulldogs
05-02-2014, 04:56 PM
That's just her STL. Manziel was fun to watch at college. But, ask RG3 how much faster those DL'men are in the NFL. Those magic escaping moments, running all over the place, will not happen that often in the NFL. And, I think NFL teams, treasure a guy like McCarron. Mid rounder, who is game smart, willing to wait without being a distraction. Live in film room learning from vet's and not be a issue off the field, in the meantime. Then, when your turn comes, MANAGE the team and let the playmakers play.

I agree. Love to see Hou take some "D" help and still land a solid QB like a AJ in mid rounds. They need a WR too. Johnson getting up in age. Way Manziel acts, he'll hold out and cost you a arm and a leg and I'm not sure his success will carry over into the NFL like it did in college. Just too much speed on the D front as snot mentioned.

Trashman
05-02-2014, 05:29 PM
I just don't see JF being on the board at 16.....some team will up the ladder will either take him or trade picks with another team that needs a QB.

Saggy Aggie
05-02-2014, 06:00 PM

Which part makes sense? Comparing team performances when analyzing individuals or mentioning alex smith and drew Brees in the same breath?

1st and goal
05-02-2014, 09:20 PM
Yet another thread to litmus test to show who's a fan and who isn't. If you aren't that's OK. I am. Homer alert. (Nothing against Bullaholic, he's one of my favs)

JF will light it up on the big stage. He will get hurt. ALL QBs do. Nobody can throw on the run, across his body like JF. VY can't come close to throwing the ball like JF. Not even close.

If someone hits JF in the NFL like the guy who did in Colt McCoy, I believe the league will really be in a bind to fine the heck out of said player or suspend him. If this happens, things will turn out like hockey, meaning bring out the goons.

He won't be on the board at #16. JJ and he have been talking. google it. I think the Romo contract deal would kill Dallas' chances of JF going there even though JJ wants him.

Most of the best NFL QB's were not hyped much at all. JF will be 1 that has been hyped and will help change that statistic.

McCarron would be another Romo type talent at best. Too slow to get out of his own way. NFL is moving to R. Wilson type QB's. JF compares and could step in R. Wilsons shoes in a system that good. But the draft will keep him from going to a great team IMO.

Houston will regret not drafting him. If they don't draft him, they will fall into the sea of mediocrity unless they get the EXACT pieces to the puzzle they need. Clowney won't play hard enough for 6 years to waste a draft pick on him. I think Clowney is hurt, possibly lingering or devastatingly, just hiding it the best he can to get his payday. He got a lucky highlight hit and has been the media star ever since. Time will tell.

Bortles is the 2nd best QB available in this years draft. And he's darn good too.

If JF goes to the Browns or Raiders, forget about it. A waste. He will wish he'd of stayed at A&M 1 more year as soon as he shows up to training camp and gets harassed.

Roughneck93
05-02-2014, 09:37 PM
Bob McNair earlier today....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/02/mcnair-sheds-more-light-on-texans-plans/

regaleagle
05-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Manziel is just not franchise material, imho. I'm not certain he could be any more effective in the NFL than Case Keenum has been, and Case put up all kinds of numbers in his collegiate career at UH. Both are very similar in stature, and both can make plays happen. But both are very susceptible to leaving the protection of the pocket and not being able to see or throw over tall linemen. That's a HUGE problem in the NFL. Lack of size to be able to take the hits is also a problem. Ergo the need to scramble and make a play happen. Then here comes the "hit".

1st and goal
05-03-2014, 09:05 AM
Manziel is just not franchise material, imho. I'm not certain he could be any more effective in the NFL than Case Keenum has been, and Case put up all kinds of numbers in his collegiate career at UH. Both are very similar in stature, and both can make plays happen. But both are very susceptible to leaving the protection of the pocket and not being able to see or throw over tall linemen. That's a HUGE problem in the NFL. Lack of size to be able to take the hits is also a problem. Ergo the need to scramble and make a play happen. Then here comes the "hit".

JF>Keenum. Not even close.
and I'm a Keenum fan.

1st and goal
05-03-2014, 09:08 AM
http://www.khou.com/sports/Texans-GM-I-absolutely-know-who-I-want-with-1st-pick-257686191.html

Probably have Clowney picked, but hoping for a block buster trade.

Maybe Mack?
http://www.khou.com/sports/Could-the-Texans-take-Khalil-Mack-No-1-overall-256546431.html

cougartino
05-03-2014, 09:47 AM
....I'm hearin' Jones won't pursue Johnny....he's got other plans...rumors are he's taking Quincy Carter's little cousin in the 2nd round....I think his name is Quillop Carter.....:crazy1:

I thought he was settled on QB Happy Bosephus from Antarctica Valley State College.

1st and goal
05-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Well, Ron jaworski still doesn't like him, but John Gruden would love to get him. Everyone agrees a system will need to be built around him. I say just tell the Oline to keep blocking, if you get burned at the line, come back and block some more.

If he goes to Cleveland, just close the book. End of story. If he goes to an angry mob fan team, I wonder how he'll handle the boos when he makes a mistake? remember VY? And just about every QB in Philly gets booed. Also, I heard on the radio that Garrett Gilbert said he decided to leave U of Texas when the fans booed him. Those classy fans.

I'm anxious to see what "back room" deals and spot swapping occur tomorrow night. There is a chance of 3 Aggies going in the top 10. Might not happen, but it might.

Crow22
05-07-2014, 01:04 PM
you mean the same way the Texans have rued the day they passed on VY? being great in college and being great in the NFL are two different things... Manziel may be a great player... then again he may not... Matthews and Robinson are the pick at #1... the most talented player is Clowney, but not sold on him either...

No, I NEVER thought VY would be a good NFL player. I thought the pick that year should have been Bush. Hindsight 20/20, Bush has been good but not great.

But comparing VY to Manziel isn't a good litmus test. Manziel throws the ball exceptionally well. VY didn't.

caleb_mccaig
05-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Well, Ron jaworski still doesn't like him, but John Gruden would love to get him. Everyone agrees a system will need to be built around him. I say just tell the Oline to keep blocking, if you get burned at the line, come back and block some more.

If he goes to Cleveland, just close the book. End of story. If he goes to an angry mob fan team, I wonder how he'll handle the boos when he makes a mistake? remember VY? And just about every QB in Philly gets booed. Also, I heard on the radio that Garrett Gilbert said he decided to leave U of Texas when the fans booed him. Those classy fans.

I'm anxious to see what "back room" deals and spot swapping occur tomorrow night. There is a chance of 3 Aggies going in the top 10. Might not happen, but it might.

Are you saying close the book, and end of story because his career is done? That couldn't be farther from the truth. Cleveland has one of the better defense's in the league and has THE BEST WR in the league in Josh Gordon. You can say Megatron is better but the numbers show that in only 14 games last year with like four different Browns quarterbacks that Flash led the league in yards. If you give him a quarterback for the entire season then his numbers will explode.

They also have a late first round pick and maybe could pick up Odell Beckham or an offensive lineman. I'm sure with that late pick they'll take whoever the best player on the board is.

Tejastrue
05-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Manziel could always go back to baseball....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/johnny-manziel-leaves-many-in-texas-wondering-what-could-ve-been-had-he-stuck-with-baseball-203055835-nfl.html;_ylt=A0LEVxJXpWpT9BcAY4hXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMT Ezam1xcXQwBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJ UDM2NV8x

Bullaholic
05-07-2014, 04:50 PM
Are you saying close the book, and end of story because his career is done? That couldn't be farther from the truth. Cleveland has one of the better defense's in the league and has THE BEST WR in the league in Josh Gordon. You can say Megatron is better but the numbers show that in only 14 games last year with like four different Browns quarterbacks that Flash led the league in yards. If you give him a quarterback for the entire season then his numbers will explode.

They also have a late first round pick and maybe could pick up Odell Beckham or an offensive lineman. I'm sure with that late pick they'll take whoever the best player on the board is.

ESPN radio reported that the Browns said they would pass Manziel at 4---who knows? Poker playing????

1st and goal
05-07-2014, 05:03 PM
He has dropped on ESPN's Scout Inc's poll from #16 to #22 just today. Ouch!

Things are getting interesting. If he lasts that long, a lot of peeps will be surprised. Bull, I believe all the teams are playing poker, especially those with the top ten picks.

1st and goal
05-07-2014, 05:05 PM

Caleb, IMO you answered yourself. With like 4 QB's last year for what ever reasons, the Browns are a QB he# hole.

Saggy Aggie
05-07-2014, 07:17 PM
So many different opinions and things that could happen with Johnny. I'm more interested to see who gets him than who the texans take #1.... Smh

FB-fanatic
05-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Well, it will be interesting. Tomorrow night my butt will be planted in a stool over at George's, Home of the Big O, in Baylor Bear country, but I'll be wearing maroon watching the fun! (Post 1,002)

caleb_mccaig
05-08-2014, 10:11 AM
Caleb, IMO you answered yourself. With like 4 QB's last year for what ever reasons, the Browns are a QB he# hole.

Hahaha I mean they certainly have had a black hole for the position but it's not like they've drafted well there. Weeden was a terrible choice two years ago.

1st and goal
05-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Hahaha I mean they certainly have had a black hole for the position but it's not like they've drafted well there. Weeden was a terrible choice two years ago.
Weeden was a decent QB. I believe he was another victim of the system. What about Colt McCoy? He wasn't hogwash or apple butter. :)

1st and goal
05-08-2014, 10:57 AM
If JF is on the board at #16, Dallas WILL take him. If JJ has anything to do with it.

I still believe he will be taken before then.

caleb_mccaig
05-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Weeden was a decent QB. I believe he was another victim of the system. What about Colt McCoy? He wasn't hogwash or apple butter. :)

I think Colt McCoy was a victim of the UT system. Neither him nor VY turned out that great. I won't say VY was a bust because he just went off the deep end. I never considered Colt to have a great future in the NFL, but the concussion didn't help either.

I think drafting a 28-year-old rookie is stupid no matter which team you are.

1st and goal
05-08-2014, 11:42 AM
I think drafting a 28-year-old rookie is stupid no matter which team you are.

LOL, not me, I was tons smarter and wiser at 28 than I was with my ethyl alcohol soaked cranium at 22.

coach
05-08-2014, 11:46 AM
VY's biggest problem was his laziness.

ogg
05-08-2014, 11:48 AM
IMO JF will be picked up by Jacksonville for 3 reasons, they need a new QB, franchise money value at the bottom of NFL, team popularity is also at the bottom. He will help with all these. Evans will go to the NFL black hole Cleveland, hopefully he won't be there long. Houston will pickup Clowney cause, , , , he's just damn good and they can get him.

ogg
05-08-2014, 11:56 AM
If JF is on the board at #16, Dallas WILL take him. If JJ has anything to do with it.

I still believe he will be taken before then.

Would be cool to see JF with a Star on but JJ made a statement that they're not shopping for a QB this year.

Roughneck93
05-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Manziel says it would be “really, really cool” to play for Cowboys...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/08/manziel-says-it-would-be-really-really-cool-to-play-for-cowboys/

1st and goal
05-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Manziel says it would be “really, really cool” to play for Cowboys...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/08/manziel-says-it-would-be-really-really-cool-to-play-for-cowboys/

sports guy blabbing that Romo is 34, with re-occurring back problems. Might be the Cowboys need a QB sooner than they thought. Probably some inside information kind of thang. Aikman retired at 34.

Stupid JJ. I bet he wished he wouldn't have been drunk when he gave Romo his contract.

1st and goal
05-08-2014, 03:33 PM
pS. I know Cowboys need defensive playmakers desperately, but it'd still be good to see them draft JF.

Roughneck93
05-08-2014, 03:59 PM
Fun fact.....

Cowboys haven't taken a QB in the 1st round since 1989 (Aikman).

Macarthur
05-08-2014, 05:57 PM
IMO JF will be picked up by Jacksonville for 3 reasons, they need a new QB, franchise money value at the bottom of NFL, team popularity is also at the bottom. He will help with all these. Evans will go to the NFL black hole Cleveland, hopefully he won't be there long. Houston will pickup Clowney cause, , , , he's just damn good and they can get him.

Agree. Johnny seems to make a ton of sense for Jax. That franchise needs a shot in the arm and no one would give that like Johnny.

cougartino
05-08-2014, 06:04 PM
VY's biggest problem was his laziness.

And too many of "his boys" he had to take care of.

Saggy Aggie
05-08-2014, 08:21 PM
I'm getting legitimately worried now...

Saggy Aggie
05-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Well, I stand corrected...

But at least he's not a Cowpie...

YTBulldogs
05-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Well, I stand corrected...

But at least he's not a Cowpie...

Maybe he'll be the #1 pick of 2nd round?

movethechain
05-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Even Old Tiger has got to be feeling sorry for JF now. Nah !!!!!!!

Saggy Aggie
05-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Maybe he'll be the #1 pick of 2nd round?

Lol that'd be the sickest draft ever

movethechain
05-08-2014, 09:37 PM
pS. I know Cowboys need defensive playmakers desperately, but it'd still be good to see them draft JF.

Sooooo, they draft an offensive lineman. Classic.

regaleagle
05-08-2014, 09:45 PM
I can tell JF is just "thrilled out of his gorde" to be going to Cleveland.....the NFL's armpit for aspiring young qb's.....not to mention it's CLEVELAND, lol.

But on the positive side for Johnny, he will start at Cleveland and be able to do his thing.

YTBulldogs
05-08-2014, 10:23 PM
be able to do his thing.

Beer, dope or ball? Are all three?

cougartino
05-09-2014, 07:30 AM
I guess they must have legalized marijuana in the Dallas area. How else can you explain Jerry resisting the urge to draft Johnny?

Aguilafanatico
05-09-2014, 08:56 AM
I guess they must have legalized marijuana in the Dallas area. How else can you explain Jerry resisting the urge to draft Johnny?

Football games are generally won or lost in the trenches IMO. Despite all of the shine that QBs and WRs get, name a team that has gone anywhere with subpar line play. The Cowboys could have just improved their defense by improving their Oline, if they will lean on them and the running game more. I for one am ecstatic that someone is in Jerry's ear telling him the best way to build a champion through the draft. I expect the next few pics to be on defense with potentially 2 of them being on the Dline. The Cowboys building from the line of scrimmage back........so refreshing.

Macarthur
05-09-2014, 09:18 AM
I can tell JF is just "thrilled out of his gorde" to be going to Cleveland.....the NFL's armpit for aspiring young qb's.....not to mention it's CLEVELAND, lol.

But on the positive side for Johnny, he will start at Cleveland and be able to do his thing.

I too am surprised that JJ resisted the urge to go with the shiny object.

I actually think from a team standpoint, Clev is a good landing spot. JFF will have a much better chance to succeed there than Bortles will in Jax. Clev had a decent OL and a very good defense. They have maybe the best WR in the game in Gordon and Tate is a good RB. He's in a tough division, but he's got a chance to have some early success.

Saggy Aggie
05-09-2014, 11:52 AM
Also, Jordan Cameron...

YTBulldogs
05-09-2014, 12:06 PM
I too am surprised that JJ resisted the urge to go with the shiny object.

I actually think from a team standpoint, Clev is a good landing spot. JFF will have a much better chance to succeed there than Bortles will in Jax. Clev had a decent OL and a very good defense. They have maybe the best WR in the game in Gordon and Tate is a good RB. He's in a tough division, but he's got a chance to have some early success.

Plus, he can learn from a Longhorn, on how to act off the field. Vince Young.:spitlol:

Cleveland, will become a party mecca.:smoker: Football's training at the Chicken as a minor will come in handy. He might teach Vince a few new shot games.

Phantom Stang
05-09-2014, 05:16 PM
Plus, he can learn from a Longhorn, on how to act off the field. Vince Young.:spitlol:

Now that right there was funny.:D

Tejastrue
05-09-2014, 10:22 PM
Not off to a good start...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/browns-select-ot-bitonio-nfl-234324105--nfl.html