To Katy Thompkins(new school).

What's the story here?

I think that is the story.:doh:

MJMbrahmas10
04-30-2014, 09:46 AM
Uh oh. Makes it easier on the bulls

ronwx5x
04-30-2014, 02:18 PM
O D Tompkins is a new school in it's first year and only has grades 9-10. They will have grade 11 in 2014-2015 and grade 12 the year after. That won't give him much time playing a varsity schedule to get noticed.

OLE'BULL
08-29-2014, 09:17 AM
I somehow missed this thread in April. I was reading the Bellville and Sealy pre-season write ups in the Bellville Times this week and kept wondering why the Tigers weren't talking about him. I did some research on the Google machine and saw a brief note on him transferring. I was excited to watch him play when the Brahmas play Sealy and was bummed out to hear he had left (but also happy!). Apparently he had a good summer on the camp circuit. He picked up an offer from the Horns over the summer. There has to be a story behind this? I don't see why he would transfer from Sealy unless he had to. On a side note, why and where does Sealy get these studs year in and year out? It seems like they consistently have one or more D I prospects every year. Send some North of Mill Creek por favor!!!!