PDA

View Full Version : Bellville vs Cuero Bi-District

BB BULLS
04-28-2014, 06:53 AM
1st game Thursday 7:30 @ Weimar
2nd game Saturday 2:00 @ Weimar
3rd game if needed Saturday after second

this should be a good match up. What do think 44?

44INAROW
04-28-2014, 09:06 AM
1st game Thursday 7:30 @ Weimar
2nd game Saturday 2:00 @ Weimar
3rd game if needed Saturday after second

this should be a good match up. What do think 44?

should be good - Cuero played LG tough both games and they're a really good team. Maybe we'll have a different outcome than the last time we played the Bulls in Weimar :)

BB BULLS
04-28-2014, 09:28 AM
should be good - Cuero played LG tough both games and they're a really good team. Maybe we'll have a different outcome than the last time we played the Bulls in Weimar :)

we have been playing some pretty good ball of late. long as we keep the errors down we can play with anyone. Sealy game had two errors that they got 1 run from, then coah kept pitcher in to long he walked in two more runs made 3-3, then relief picture came with bases loaded they ground to the pitcher instead of going home he went to first for the second out and they scored the 4th run which wind up being the winning run. we cant make those kind of mental mistake in the playoffs and win. The bottom part off our line has got to start hitting the ball as well. we had chance to win base loaded and the bottom of the line up could not come thru for us.

BB BULLS
04-28-2014, 10:17 AM
44 do you know where they play at in Weimar?

44INAROW
04-28-2014, 11:13 AM
44 do you know where they play at in Weimar?

there is a map on the Cuero Gobbler Baseball facebook page.. it won't let me copy and paste - hope you can see on that page

BB BULLS
04-28-2014, 11:26 AM
there is a map on the Cuero Gobbler Baseball facebook page.. it won't let me copy and paste - hope you can see on that page

thanks i know right where it is. didn't know if it would be there or at the VM stadium.

duckhunter
04-28-2014, 02:42 PM
thanks i know right where it is. didn't know if it would be there or at the VM stadium.

last I heard they only had one field? That was Strickland Field?