PDA

View Full Version : Bellville vs Sealy Baseball last District game ever

BB BULLS
04-25-2014, 11:26 AM
looks like this will be the last time these two teams play a district game of any sport. this should be a good one with a chance for district champ on the line (if El campo loses) still will be a battle.

speedbump
04-25-2014, 01:21 PM
looks like this will be the last time these two teams play a district game of any sport. this should be a good one with a chance for district champ on the line (if El campo loses) still will be a battle.

Tied for the district championship.(if EC loses)

Clutch643
04-25-2014, 01:37 PM

At least for the next two years, never know what will happen by next realignment........no one does.....

BB BULLS
04-25-2014, 01:39 PM
Tied for the district championship.(if EC loses)

yes thats is right will they just be co champs or how do they do that? I think El Campo will have to have a really bad game to lose to Columbus. which means this is all just for talk. but it is something to talk about.

Clutch643
04-25-2014, 01:43 PM
Never know what may happen, I think the game is being played in Columbus and I am sure Columbus will be fired up with Mesarek on the hill.

BB BULLS
04-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Never know what may happen, I think the game is being played in Columbus and I am sure Columbus will be fired up with Mesarek on the hill.

you are right but El Campo will be fired up as well they want the district bad, since they didnt get it in football.

Scoop27
04-25-2014, 02:23 PM
http://www.sealysports.com/Sealy_STSN/Broadcast_Schedule.html

Scoop27
04-25-2014, 10:01 PM
Sealy 4, Bellville 3-FINAL
Tigers rally late for the win