PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't people asking for answers

maestro
04-15-2014, 08:34 AM
Gas prices the past four days

3.29. 3:39. 3:45

Our government reps need to solve this problem.

Big tobacco had to answer

Now, how about big oil companies

Ok, I have vented.

waterboy
04-15-2014, 09:21 AM
Blame Bush. It's all his fault. That's what the media did when he was in office. The prices now have been much higher, much longer than when Bush was in office... Hmmmm...

Okay... I vented...:D

YTBulldogs
04-15-2014, 10:18 AM
Pending military involvement can drive fuel prices higher before the start. Maybe "O" (grew a backbone) is gonna show Putin he can't invade democratic countries as he pleases?

BwdLion73
04-15-2014, 10:50 AM
Pending military involvement can drive fuel prices higher before the start. Maybe "O" (grew a backbone) is gonna show Putin he can't invade democratic countries as he pleases?

:hand: I think you meant to put this in the 'Joke of the Day' thread. :)

Saggy Aggie
04-15-2014, 12:41 PM
16 cents? Really?

I work for an oil and gas company so I don't really mind higher prices because that means good things for us business wise

maestro
04-15-2014, 08:23 PM
I've got friends in the medical field that assure me that Obamacare is a terrible idea....I honestly don't know

Now, you being in the oil business and having citizens pay 3:45 a gallon when it should be under 2 dollars, IMO, and your answer is its good for business????

If Obama is going to nationalize medicine...I just want to know why he does not address this inflation?

But you don't think prices are inflated??

waterboy
04-16-2014, 09:45 AM
Yes, maestro. Obama is nationalizing medicine under the ACA. They have hand-picked the provider for medicines. I know this because my doctor said so, and gave an example. He says he is fed up with it, and knows several doctors over 50 who are getting out of the practice because of the mess it has caused. I absolutely hate the idea of not being able to go to my personal physician because Obama has made such a mess of things.