PDA

View Full Version : Yoakum's Hights: TCU Bound

YTBulldogs
04-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Congrats Tre' and well deserving. All that extra work paid off. Good model for them exceptional athletes up and coming behind you to follow. Tre' should be lining up at 3 different spot's this coming season to gain mis-matches against opponents. Yoakum has the depth heading into the season in backfield and might have a freshman or two on varsity for the first time in years, to chip in quality production.

http://www.advosports.com/news/2014/apr/09/mf_onsports_041014_236926/

99IHSMustang
04-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Sounds like Tre' has his priorities in order. Get a good paid-for education in return for your services as a football player and realize that anything beyond (NFL) that may not be in the cards for you. Good advice from the Coach. I wish him well.

44INAROW
04-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Congrats to Tre' Wish him continued success in the classroom and playing field.. :)

maestro
04-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Fantastic

hookandladder
04-11-2014, 08:22 AM
Congrats to Tre, sounds like a goood kid with a good head on his shoulders. That's normally what you get with country boys, Congrats.

regaleagle
04-11-2014, 11:57 PM
I saw this kid play in a playoff game last season in Victoria. He was very impressive, as a junior, in that game. I knew then that he had what it takes to play major college ball. Congrats to him....and to the Yoakum staff for helping him to develop his skills.

YTBulldogs
04-12-2014, 12:27 AM
I saw this kid play in a playoff game last season in Victoria. He was very impressive, as a junior, in that game. I knew then that he had what it takes to play major college ball. Congrats to him....and to the Yoakum staff for helping him to develop his skills.

Your kin folk reagle, Brother Richard deserves some major credit in developing Tre' into a well mannered, respected young man. Getting him involved in church functions after school/athletics and being that adult male figure in his life, at this crucial time of a teenagers life. In doing so, numerous other teenagers, are following Tre' in the way he is living his life. It's awesome to see.