PDA

View Full Version : Waxahachie-Everman

Matthew328
10-01-2001, 07:25 AM
Any thoughts on this one..it should be a good measure of Everman and just how good they are...it should be a close low scoring game...will save my prediction for the preview on the games of the week page...

playpepper
10-01-2001, 09:04 AM
The only way this game is close is if Waxahachie has a bunch of turnovers. It was a close game last year and Waxahachie is head and shoulders better this year. Everman is a good 3A team but lets not confuse them with a good 4A team. Waxahachie by double digits if they win the TO battle.

Matthew328
10-01-2001, 09:43 AM
The game was close last year because the turnovers were even..Hachie had 3 turnovers and Everman had 3 turnovers ...it wasn't like Hachie gave the ball to Everman last year Everman gave it to Hachie also.....Hachie's 3 turnovers came in the first half and Everman led 21-0...Everman's 3 turnovers came in the second half and Waxahachie came back and made it 21-21..so to say the only reason Everman won is because of turnovers is crazy..

[This message has been edited by Matthew328 (edited October 01, 2001).]

playpepper
10-01-2001, 12:25 PM
I think you misunderstood. I am not saying that Everman won last year because of TO. I am saying that they cannot win this year unless they win the TO battle.

BigBalls
10-01-2001, 01:28 PM
Hachie by 2 touchdowns. Defense is too strong....They may decide to play 5 QB's this week and it still won't matter. Everman
won't win.

eye of the tiger
10-01-2001, 02:30 PM
Everman by 3. Everman competed will when they were in 4A and I think they would still be a strong playoff team in 4A.

Phil A. Sheo
10-01-2001, 06:55 PM
It seems that Lance Broadway caught a touchdown pass for Hachie last week. I coached him in pee-wee. I wonder if Hachie has sent a "thank you" card to Coach Bomar at G.P. If he didn't want to start his son, which has proved to be a good choice, then Lance would have stayed at G.P. as the qb. His Dad moved the family, so it's legit, but talk about a purely athletic transfer.

3Aroy
10-01-2001, 08:30 PM
Hachie and Everman seem to both be better, so it will be a better game. Everman by 6.

Matthew328
10-01-2001, 10:37 PM
My bad playpepper I did misunderstand! You may be right about the turnovers..I think if the turnovers are equal it'll be close...but if someone starts giving the ball away it could be a yawner...but that's football..you turn it over you are gonna lose