04-06-2014, 12:21 PM
For cussing. Good Lord.

bobcat1
04-06-2014, 12:25 PM
Who?

Cam
04-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Arrested.... Smh

Rebecca St. James??....the Christian pop rock singer??.....NO way?!!....and all this time I thought she was a good girl.....:vrycnfsd:

lostaussie
04-06-2014, 12:33 PM
Just saw this.......Ricky Ricky Ricky Seals Jones

Scoop27
04-06-2014, 02:24 PM
http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2014/04/report-am-receiver-seals-jones-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct/?cmpid=hpbn#15438101=0

Saggy Aggie
04-06-2014, 07:33 PM
A&M and RSJ say those reports are inaccurate and RSJ will fight charges. Said he was sober, picking up a friend who was drunk and someone punched him and called him the n word... Words were exchanged. Other guy not arrested.

Something doesn't add up there, but that's what they said...

movethechain
04-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Sounds just like in football. The refs often don't see the first guy commit a foul, but they invariably see the second guy retaliate and flag him for a foul.

rancher
04-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Sounds just like in football. The refs often don't see the first guy commit a foul, but they invariably see the second guy retaliate and flag him for a foul.

Sounds to me like a program that is about to implode. I hope that Sumlin gets a handle on this quick. Maybe he needs to take a lesson from Charlie Strong. Is this the start of the Aggies going the way of the U, USC, Okla. etc. Something is way wrong.

Saggy Aggie
04-06-2014, 08:13 PM
sounds to me like a program that is about to implode. I hope that sumlin gets a handle on this quick. Maybe he needs to take a lesson from charlie strong. Is this the start of the aggies going the way of the u, usc, okla. Etc. Something is way wrong.

lol....

hookandladder
04-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Yea I am sure the local police is out to get RSJ and ATM , I bet he was as sober as Hill. Lol

Saggy Aggie
04-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Like i said, it didnt add up, but he strongly denies the accusation... so...

rb585
04-07-2014, 07:31 AM
The Northgate District is a popular destination for College Station partygoers, but a risky spot for Aggie football players.

On March 28, sophomore quarterback Kenny Hill was arrested for public intoxication after police found him unconscious outside of a Northgate bar.

That does sound risky. Poor Aggie football player was just minding his business and the next thing you know he's blackout drunk unconscious. Very risky.

hookandladder
04-07-2014, 07:56 AM
that does sound risky. Poor aggie football player was just minding his business and the next thing you know he's blackout drunk unconscious. Very risky.

lol.

Lion70
04-07-2014, 08:15 AM
Sounds to me like a program that is about to implode. I hope that Sumlin gets a handle on this quick. Maybe he needs to take a lesson from Charlie Strong. Is this the start of the Aggies going the way of the U, USC, Okla. etc. Something is way wrong.

LOL give me a break your not the best program to be talking crap.

Macarthur
04-07-2014, 08:55 AM
Any program taking a shot at another for players getting in trouble is living in glass houses. It's a fact. These guys are young, put on a pedestal and have the same feeling of invincibility we all had.

If someone does something wrong, they should face the consequences, however, some of these things strike me as the police looking to make a name for themselves.

I guarantee you 30 years ago, the cop would have called a coach and told him to come get one of his players and this would have amounted to nothing.

coach
04-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Any program taking a shot at another for players getting in trouble is living in glass houses. It's a fact. These guys are young, put on a pedestal and have the same feeling of invincibility we all had.

If someone does something wrong, they should face the consequences, however, some of these things strike me as the police looking to make a name for themselves.

I guarantee you 30 years ago, the cop would have called a coach and told him to come get one of his players and this would have amounted to nothing.

As a guy that has been to both 6th street and NG, I would much rather have a good time at 6th. The police officers are much more tolerable there. They are there to make sure everyone is being safe and acting appropriately. At NG IMO they seem to be looking for trouble.

Macarthur
04-07-2014, 09:38 AM
As a guy that has been to both 6th street and NG, I would much rather have a good time at 6th. The police officers are much more tolerable there. They are there to make sure everyone is being safe and acting appropriately. At NG IMO they seem to be looking for trouble.

I haven't been to NG, but this is not the first time I've heard/read this.

caleb_mccaig
04-07-2014, 09:42 AM

I've only been to NG 4-5 times, but I can agree that 6th seems to be much more tolerable when it comes to the police. Not a big RSJ fan since he chose A&M over LSU but I do think it's annoying that the media blow things like this up. I've probably seen someone do the exact same thing he did more than 500+ times and cops just walk by.

I'm sure everything will be fine for him, A&M are going to need all the help they can get this year.

BB BULLS
04-07-2014, 12:37 PM
just wandering do the players have curfews or is just during football season?

speedbump
04-07-2014, 03:48 PM
So instead of referring to him as a red shirt freshman,will it be an orange shirt or striped shirt freshman?

caleb_mccaig
04-07-2014, 03:49 PM
So instead of referring to him as a red shirt freshman,will it be an orange shirt or striped shirt freshman?

I laughed.