PDA

View Full Version : Baby Update

coach
03-26-2014, 09:13 AM
It has been a busy month for me and I forgot to inform the downlow family about my little one. We are having a little girl and her name is Taylor Jo. Taylor is my stepdad's family name and Jo is from my wife's family. It is also named after my high school coach and mentor Joey Worley. She is due July 25th. I will keep you guys updated. Oh, and this is football related bc she will be here in time for week 0.

waterboy
03-26-2014, 10:06 AM
Congratulations, coach! I pray for a healthy baby girl for you. Girls are expensive once they get into their teenage years. Get her started in softball at an early age, and get her pitching lessons by the time she is about 8 years old... She will be a proud Eagle one day, right?

jason
03-26-2014, 10:09 AM
Screw softball.
Golf is the way to go for girls.
If she can break 80 she'll have all sorts of opportunities.

waterboy
03-26-2014, 10:29 AM
Screw softball.
Golf is the way to go for girls.
If she can break 80 she'll have all sorts of opportunities.

Do they have scholarships for pasture pool?:D

44INAROW
03-26-2014, 11:23 AM
Congrats Coach.. such an exciting time.. looking forward to pictures of Taylor Jo as soon as she makes her appearance :)

coach
03-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Congratulations, coach! I pray for a healthy baby girl for you. Girls are expensive once they get into their teenage years. Get her started in softball at an early age, and get her pitching lessons by the time she is about 8 years old... She will be a proud Eagle one day, right?

You better believe it. I have alreadt bought her some pink baby jordans. Maybe she get her grandpa's genes and be tall for a girl.

GrTigers6
03-26-2014, 12:28 PM
Congrats coach. Girls are definitely fun:rolleyes: Seriously though I am 4 days away from walking mine down the aisle. I wouldn't trade her for the world! Enjoy them while you have them

bobcat1
03-26-2014, 03:50 PM
Congrats coach and I absolutely love that name, Taylor Jo. She will be the Apple of Daddy's eye no doubt. :2thumbsup

PhiI C
03-27-2014, 07:50 AM
Congrats coach and I absolutely love that name, Taylor Jo. She will be the Apple of Daddy's eye no doubt. :2thumbsup

I agree. +1