PDA

View Full Version : Any good eats in Brady?

Cam
03-21-2014, 09:23 AM
Off to Brady this afternoon for son's track meet. I've only passed through but never eaten....any ideas anyone?

panfan
03-21-2014, 10:12 AM
Off to Brady this afternoon for son's track meet. I've only passed through but never eaten....any ideas anyone?

Obviously you are going - its a long drive. Can't help with the eats suggestions. My daughter is only allowed to do throwing events, so by the time we would actually get there, unless I left at 1:00, we would miss them. Good luck to your boy.

Heffelfinger
03-21-2014, 10:46 AM
I believe The Spread (bbq) is where the Hard 8 used to be. See lots of cars there when I drive by. also, Mac's bbq is good. Mi Familia is good tex-mex.

caleb_mccaig
03-21-2014, 11:30 AM
I believe The Spread (bbq) is where the Hard 8 used to be. See lots of cars there when I drive by. also, Mac's bbq is good. Mi Familia is good tex-mex.

I wonder how many Tex-Mex restaurants in Texas there are that are named Mi Familia......Real original.

Cam
03-21-2014, 11:39 AM
Obviously you are going - its a long drive. Can't help with the eats suggestions. My daughter is only allowed to do throwing events, so by the time we would actually get there, unless I left at 1:00, we would miss them. Good luck to your boy.

It's not too bad when you start drive from Buchanan Dam.....But yep I gotta go...only 3 meets left and they're getting more and more fun to watch...plus, I'll check him out with the coaches and he'll ride back home with me so I can get him home sooner.....he's got baseball tomorrow!

teetle
03-31-2014, 01:57 PM
:eek::ack!:Thereses bes noes places to eats in Bradys. Use gots to gets to dripping springs thens you gots some goods foods.:speech::eek:

jason
03-31-2014, 04:28 PM
I wonder how many Tex-Mex restaurants in Texas there are that are named Mi Familia......Real original.
The one in stephenville sucks!!