PDA

View Full Version : UIL grants East Bernard play Samantah Show to play varsity level

Scoop27
03-19-2014, 10:50 AM
The ruling overturned a 26-2A district executive committee’s decision to that ruled Show was ineligible after her family moved to East Bernard in January. The decision came down on Wednesday

Scoop27
03-19-2014, 10:53 AM
That first name would be Samantha

Scoop27
03-19-2014, 11:01 AM
http://www.chron.com/default/article/Star-softball-pitcher-Show-wins-appeal-to-play-5330946.php

Scoop27
03-19-2014, 02:29 PM
http://www.chron.com/default/article/Star-softball-pitcher-Show-wins-appeal-to-play-5330946.php#comments

maestro
03-19-2014, 05:51 PM
I may be wrong on this but

I feel as though this was Sour Grapes on the part of all the other district schools.

Just my 2cents Scoop

Scoop27
03-19-2014, 05:57 PM
I agree maestro. The other schools didn't want her to play because they knew she was good and hate to say afraid -EB has district losses to league-leading Boling and second place Danbury without her. Wonder how the second meeting between these schools will go

hookandladder
03-19-2014, 07:51 PM
I agree maestro. The other schools didn't want her to play because they knew she was good and hate to say afraid -EB has district losses to league-leading Boling and second place Danbury without her. Wonder how the second meeting between these schools will go

I can see EB losing to Danbury without her but not Boling, she will definitely make a difference to the team however if they lost to Boling a run to the State tourney may be a little harder to accomplish if they could not handle Boling. The road to State will be tougher then just their District, time will tell.

Crow22
03-20-2014, 06:32 AM
I can see EB losing to Danbury without her but not Boling, she will definitely make a difference to the team however if they lost to Boling a run to the State tourney may be a little harder to accomplish if they could not handle Boling. The road to State will be tougher then just their District, time will tell.

Not sure if you realize this or not but Boling went 4 rounds last year with 7 freshman starters and 1 junior starter. They graduated one player. They won 26 games with all those young ones....and they're ranked near the top 10.