PDA

View Full Version : Whataburger and apple pie

Cam
03-18-2014, 02:24 PM
So today, I decided it was gonna be Whataburger for lunch....more than anything I felt like one of their apple pies......Anyways, after the last bite I glanced at the pie box and saw this wording: "When I am empty please dispose of me properly"
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/IMG_2978.jpg (http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/burnet2/media/IMG_2978.jpg.html)

I thought to myself, "wait a minute, those words weren't there a minute ago!".......I panicked thinking this piece of cardboard was possessed by Mephistopheles :devil: himself and he was talking to me.....so, I THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW!

I later realized my mistake....it was the opposite side of the box I had been looking at after every bite....ya know, the side with the Whataburger logo on it!......whew!!.... :vrycnfsd:

waterboy
03-18-2014, 03:48 PM
I certainly hoped you turned around and picked that box up! You litterbug!:mad:

Cam
03-18-2014, 03:59 PM
I certainly hoped you turned around and picked that box up! You litterbug!:mad:

well of course I did waterboy......how do you think I got this photograph of it?..Once I knew ol' Mephistopheles had nothin' to do with it and was actually battling orange machine in some alley, I knew it was OK to go back and pick it up!.....Fact is, if I see a piece of trash that I can pick up, I will.....unless of course, it's one of those plastic bottles with yellow colored fluid in it!:ack!:.....Man, those things are becoming quite the phenomena!.....I don't remember seeing bottles full of pee back in the day!..Now they're everywhere!.....I guess folks are in a big hurry to get nowhere these days!.....:vrycnfsd:.....now you take that litterbug comment back you sumbitch!....:spitlol:

waterboy
03-18-2014, 04:14 PM
well of course I did waterboy......how do you think I got this photograph of it?..Once I knew ol' Mephistopheles had nothin' to do with it and was actually battling orange machine in some alley, I knew it was OK to go back and pick it up!.....Fact is, if I see a piece of trash that I can pick up, I will.....unless of course, it's one of those plastic bottles with yellow colored fluid in it!:ack!:.....Man, those things are becoming quite the phenomena!.....I don't remember seeing bottles full of pee back in the day!..Now they're everywhere!.....I guess folks are in a big hurry to get nowhere these days!.....:vrycnfsd:.....now you take that litterbug comment back you sumbitch!....:spitlol:

Oops! Sorry, bro! I didn't give you the benefit of the doubt...

Now, go out there and collect some of them bottles with that yellow liquid in it and sample them! It may be beer!

Cam
03-18-2014, 04:33 PM
Oops! Sorry, bro! I didn't give you the benefit of the doubt...

Now, go out there and collect some of them bottles with that yellow liquid in it and sample them! It may be beer!

:spitlol:....no thanks.....besides, that's Greendawg's thing!....Most of ya'll don't know this, but Greendawg was once a child actor!......"Let's get Greendawg, he won't drink it, he hates everything except for beer!"
Here's Greendawg in action: And such a cute kid he was!.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINc

Diocletian
03-29-2014, 03:28 PM
You at the apple pie by itself?

damn what a rookie...put it in the middle of the cheeseburger like a real man!

Cam
03-31-2014, 12:21 PM
You at the apple pie by itself?

damn what a rookie...put it in the middle of the cheeseburger like a real man!

...that's just gross! (said with a lisp)...........you sir, are an animal!.....:doh: