PDA

View Full Version : Startung a new business

GrTigers6
03-14-2014, 05:09 AM
After working for the school district as the IPM Coordinator for the past 6 years, I have decided that pest control is something I really enjoy. Therefore I am in the process of starting my own pest control business part time at first until I can build a large enough residual to maintain my income now. I will be serving the counties of Somervell, Hood, Erath, Johnson,Bosque, Hamilton,Parker, and southwestern Tarrant county. I am very skilled on IPM laws and regs as well as the most effective way to treat your home or business with the least damage to the environment. Check out my facebook page and let me know if I can help you.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pest-Hunters-Pest-Control-Services/1540089902882288

Cam
03-15-2014, 11:53 PM
ya sure you can't cover Williamson County?.....I got a few "pests" in Liberty Hill you could probably help me out with!!....The dreaded panfan bugs are constantly tryin' to bite...worse than fleas....panfan bugs are especially fond of bulldogs!.....and those darn LHPfactory bugs multiply like crazy and are equally annoyin'!!!......:D

Good luck to you GrTigers6!!!

GrTigers6
03-16-2014, 09:00 AM
ya sure you can't cover Williamson County?.....I got a few "pests" in Liberty Hill you could probably help me out with!!....The dreaded panfan bugs are constantly tryin' to bite...worse than fleas....panfan bugs are especially fond of bulldogs!.....and those darn LHPfactory bugs multiply like crazy and are equally annoyin'!!!......:D

Good luck to you GrTigers6!!!
Sorry Im gonna be busy with honey bees and Yellowjackets in Erath County. :D
So I guess your on your own!