BB BULLS
03-07-2014, 06:18 PM
bottom of 4 Caldwell 7 Bellville 0

BB BULLS
03-07-2014, 06:47 PM
caldwell 8 bellville 3 top of 6th

hookandladder
03-07-2014, 10:02 PM
After watching all teams play , Giddings seems to be the team with the most talent 1-9 . Caldwell has some talent but if their No. 1 pitcher does not come back 100 percent they will never survive Region 3, just not much after him. La Grange playing solid defense with some good pitching, with hitting being not very good right now will need to win some tight games. Bellville bout same as last year , did not see much at all as far as pitching and Cerney gonna have his work cut out to make the playoffs however with 4 teams that should happen .

BB BULLS
03-08-2014, 08:11 AM
After watching all teams play , Giddings seems to be the team with the most talent 1-9 . Caldwell has some talent but if their No. 1 pitcher does not come back 100 percent they will never survive Region 3, just not much after him. La Grange playing solid defense with some good pitching, with hitting being not very good right now will need to win some tight games. Bellville bout same as last year , did not see much at all as far as pitching and Cerney gonna have his work cut out to make the playoffs however with 4 teams that should happen .

hook we have the pitching just don't know what the hell Cerney doing pitching these other guys. some of the kids he is throwing out there have pitched very little if at all. but he is the coach what you do.

hookandladder
03-08-2014, 08:31 AM
hook we have the pitching just don't know what the hell Cerney doing pitching these other guys. some of the kids he is throwing out there have pitched very little if at all. but he is the coach what you do.

Well I have not seen a Bellville pitcher that has busted 80 mph so far, so far just your average 3A pitching upper 70"s to 80. I know Coach Cerney may be hard for some fans to figuire out however the man knows what he is doing, he will always put a team on the field to compete come District. He takes the talent that he has and decide what type of ball he thinks will win game, sometimes that is Augie ball and a lot of fans do not understand what he is trying to do. These early tournaments are used to see who can play and where you need to work on, I would say from what I have seen here the last two days is the hitting is really down this year as a hole. No teams are really knocking the cover off , a lot of weak swings right now.

XMan
03-08-2014, 08:35 AM
Where are all of those mid to upper 80s guys for the Ville that were talked about before the season started?????? My guess is that they don't have any of those guys.

BB BULLS
03-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Where are all of those mid to upper 80s guys for the Ville that were talked about before the season started?????? My guess is that they don't have any of those guys.

if you read the upper post I said they are there just dont know what coach is doing. did you not read that or you one these blah blah blah guys.

hookandladder
03-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Well this will be all teams 4th game today, if anybody has a upper 80's pitcher left I am sure he would see the bump today unless he has thrown on Wednesday of this last week. The best pitcher today at this tourney will be the kid from Caldwell , the Suehs kid. Definitely their best pitcher and would have to also say their best hitter, has already committed to ULL. From what I have heard he is just coming back from some type of arm injury, so do not know how effected or how he will look however from watching him the last 3 years he will definitely be ready to compete on the mound. Looking forward to watching him pitch today, hopefully the rain will hold off.

BB BULLS
03-08-2014, 07:05 PM
well coach still did not pitch our good pitchers guess he is saving them for next week. we barely pulled it out with the help of some good hits and some costly errors from Manor.
hook let me know how who guys do.