PDA

View Full Version : La Grange-Marlin

cdlvj
11-24-2003, 04:51 PM
No decision to the time/place of the game. Details should be out tomorrow morning.

lepfan
11-24-2003, 06:54 PM
I thought is was to be a Friday 2 pm game....place unknown as of this afternoon...seems Marlin is not happy with the Friday decision.

Pudlugger
11-24-2003, 08:15 PM
What's up with that? Why should it make a difference where we play or when. Marlin is favored by 28 points so they shouldn't get upset if they lost the toss, right? No need to get all upset and walk out of the meeting. So insecure! :D

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 08:16 PM
pud were not upset because we lost the coin toss we well i am mad because the game is at 2pm on a friday

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

lepfan
11-24-2003, 08:24 PM
marlin fan:
pud were not upset because we lost the coin toss we well i am mad because the game is at 2pm on a fridayWhy?

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 08:28 PM
lepfan:

marlin fan:
pud were not upset because we lost the coin toss we well i am mad because the game is at 2pm on a fridayWhy?well i hate goin to football games in the middle of the day it just doesnt seem right to me and plus i got use to going to the games on saturdays..LOL

Pudlugger
11-24-2003, 08:30 PM
marlin fan:
pud were not upset because we lost the coin toss we well i am mad because the game is at 2pm on a fridayWell 2 pm is not so bad. An afternoon game on a day like today would be terrific.[Texas A&M will be toast after the first quarter so why bother?] We all are just looking forward to a great game of Texas High School Playoff Football with two fine teams battling it out with good clean sportsmanlike actions by everyone. Good luck Marlin fan, I always enjoy your posts. :)

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 08:31 PM
Pudlugger:

marlin fan:
pud were not upset because we lost the coin toss we well i am mad because the game is at 2pm on a fridayWell 2 pm is not so bad. An afternoon game on a day like today would be terrific.[Texas A&M will be toast after the first quarter so why bother?] We all are just looking forward to a great game of Texas High School Playoff Football with two fine teams battling it out with good clean sportsmanlike actions by everyone. Good luck Marlin fan, I always enjoy your posts. :) Thanks pud!!!

lepfan
11-24-2003, 08:34 PM
marlin fan:

Pudlugger:

marlin fan:
pud were not upset because we lost the coin toss we well i am mad because the game is at 2pm on a fridayWell 2 pm is not so bad. An afternoon game on a day like today would be terrific.[Texas A&M will be toast after the first quarter so why bother?] We all are just looking forward to a great game of Texas High School Playoff Football with two fine teams battling it out with good clean sportsmanlike actions by everyone. Good luck Marlin fan, I always enjoy your posts. :) Thanks pud!!!now which mArLiN fAn are we talking to wink :D :D

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 08:37 PM
lepfan:

marlin fan:

Pudlugger:

marlin fan:
pud were not upset because we lost the coin toss we well i am mad because the game is at 2pm on a fridayWell 2 pm is not so bad. An afternoon game on a day like today would be terrific.[Texas A&M will be toast after the first quarter so why bother?] We all are just looking forward to a great game of Texas High School Playoff Football with two fine teams battling it out with good clean sportsmanlike actions by everyone. Good luck Marlin fan, I always enjoy your posts. :) Thanks pud!!!now which mArLiN fAn are we talking to wink :D :D hopfully me!!!! :D

MARLINFAN
11-24-2003, 09:33 PM
why not me. am i hated by everone .LOL :D :o :D

Pudlugger
11-24-2003, 09:33 PM
marlin fan:

lepfan:

marlin fan:

Pudlugger:

marlin fan:
pud were not upset because we lost the coin toss we well i am mad because the game is at 2pm on a fridayWell 2 pm is not so bad. An afternoon game on a day like today would be terrific.[Texas A&M will be toast after the first quarter so why bother?] We all are just looking forward to a great game of Texas High School Playoff Football with two fine teams battling it out with good clean sportsmanlike actions by everyone. Good luck Marlin fan, I always enjoy your posts. :) Thanks pud!!!now which mArLiN fAn are we talking to wink :D :D hopfully me!!!! :D Well of course. I wouldn't say that about the other MARLINFAN kid with the laptop with the stuck caps key!

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 09:35 PM
lol i dont hate you but the all CAPS thing is annoying and hurts my eyes.

MARLINFAN
11-24-2003, 09:35 PM
Im going to take a couple of days away from this board. i will still view post but im going to keep quiet. if marlins wins all i will say is good game and we want bellville. so see ya friday afternoon.

FranksBullDog
11-24-2003, 09:36 PM
From rumors i heard LG coach decided since he won the toss on the day he figured he would decide time and place. he already knew from years past Marlin would not play on FRI. afternoon.There are a lot of people i work with that will not be able to go to the game if played on fri.afternoon and unless there are all wealthy peopleliving in LG it will be somewhat the same there.From what i was told unless LG coach starts using common sense it will probably be decided by the UIL.

MARLINFAN
11-24-2003, 09:37 PM
ITS MY TRADEMARK. u see what im saying. ur all lowercase while im all caps.

lepfan
11-24-2003, 09:38 PM
MARLINFAN:
Im going to take a couple of days away from this board. i will still view post but im going to keep quiet. if marlins wins all i will say is good game and we want bellville. so see ya friday afternoon.Thanks for losing the all caps...you are not as annoying with the lowercase :rolleyes:

But I will have to see it to believe it when it comes to you keeping quiet... wink will you be at the game? wherever it may be...

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 09:39 PM
yeah i see it... LOL

Pudlugger
11-24-2003, 09:44 PM
FranksBullDog:
From rumors i heard LG coach decided since he won the toss on the day he figured he would decide time and place. he already knew from years past Marlin would not play on FRI. afternoon.There are a lot of people i work with that will not be able to go to the game if played on fri.afternoon and unless there are all wealthy peopleliving in LG it will be somewhat the same there.From what i was told unless LG coach starts using common sense it will probably be decided by the UIL.I heard Coach V won the toss on day and time. When he wanted to toss on the place, Coach Malone walked out in anger. Coach Malone apparently didn't show today for the second toss and now the school administrations are handling it. :rolleyes:

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 09:49 PM
Pudlugger:

FranksBullDog:
From rumors i heard LG coach decided since he won the toss on the day he figured he would decide time and place. he already knew from years past Marlin would not play on FRI. afternoon.There are a lot of people i work with that will not be able to go to the game if played on fri.afternoon and unless there are all wealthy peopleliving in LG it will be somewhat the same there.From what i was told unless LG coach starts using common sense it will probably be decided by the UIL.I heard Coach V won the toss on day and time. When he wanted to toss on the place, Coach Malone walked out in anger. Coach Malone apparently didn't show today for the second toss and now the school administrations are handling it. :rolleyes: Oh really??? WOW

lepfan
11-24-2003, 09:54 PM
FranksBullDog:
From rumors i heard LG coach decided since he won the toss on the day he figured he would decide time and place. he already knew from years past Marlin would not play on FRI. afternoon.There are a lot of people i work with that will not be able to go to the game if played on fri.afternoon and unless there are all wealthy peopleliving in LG it will be somewhat the same there.From what i was told unless LG coach starts using common sense it will probably be decided by the UIL.LG is not full of wealthy people...I am sure some will not be able to go...I am sure some will go to the game in College Station instead...Coach V usually does use common sense...it is just hard for some to see...Is this going to turn into a Burnet/Sinton fight (I hope not)...maybe we can just copy thier posts and change the names from Burnet and Sinton to LaGrange and Marlin...sounds to me like the Marlin coach is being a baby and wanting everything his way(walking out, to me that is a form of throwing a fit), wah, wah, wah, let's just choose a site and play ball! Marlin does not like friday games, well it may be the case that LG does not like sat. games...who knows...certainly not me

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 09:56 PM
im just ready do see a good game lol im willing to over look it being at 2 pm friday LOL :D

lepfan
11-24-2003, 10:02 PM
marlin fan:
im just ready do see a good game lol im willing to over look it being at 2 pm friday LOL :D I like your attitude...wait do we have a LG and Marlin fan in agreement?LOL

LGLeps
11-24-2003, 10:04 PM
I think this is horrible! The Marlin coach needs to get a grip. It's just a football game, does it really matter when or where or what day it's played on. I'm sure LG wouldn't care, but we wont the toss so it's our decision. Just get over it and play ball!!! :rolleyes:

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 10:04 PM
lol yes!!!! :D

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 10:05 PM
LGLeps:
I think this is horrible! The Marlin coach needs to get a grip. It's just a football game, does it really matter when or where or what day it's played on. I'm sure LG wouldn't care, but we wont the toss so it's our decision. Just get over it and play ball!!! :rolleyes: I agree with you 100%

LGLeps
11-24-2003, 10:11 PM
WOW another agreement!!! I swear it's gunna snow...LOL!!! :)

Leopard213
11-24-2003, 10:11 PM
Gee, is the Marlin Coach a democrat? Seems they walked out on their responsibilities also. Do you think we're gonna have to call a special session just to get the game in or are we all going to bring our marbles to the table and play? Come on guys let's get it on. eek!

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Leopard213 ]</small>

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 10:12 PM
LGLeps:
WOW another agreement!!! I swear it's gunna snow...LOL!!! :) man i am so shocked that coach malone acted like that!!!!!

LGLeps
11-24-2003, 10:19 PM
It's ok, all coaches act up at least once in their coaching career... :D

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 10:21 PM
LGLeps:
It's ok, all coaches act up at least once in their coaching career... :D Hahaha :D

lepfan
11-24-2003, 10:25 PM
Leopard213:
Gee, is the Marlin Coach a democrat? Seems they walked out on their responsibilities also. Do you think we're gonna have to call a special session just to get the game in or are we all going to bring our marbles to the table and play? Come on guys let's get it on. eek! Leave it to you to give us a political analogy...LOL :D :D :D

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 10:27 PM
lepfan:

Leopard213:
Gee, is the Marlin Coach a democrat? Seems they walked out on their responsibilities also. Do you think we're gonna have to call a special session just to get the game in or are we all going to bring our marbles to the table and play? Come on guys let's get it on. eek! Leave it to you to give us a political analogy...LOL :D :D :D i agree for the 3ed time. LOL now hell is going to freez :D

lepfan
11-24-2003, 10:29 PM
marlin fan:

lepfan:

Leopard213:
Gee, is the Marlin Coach a democrat? Seems they walked out on their responsibilities also. Do you think we're gonna have to call a special session just to get the game in or are we all going to bring our marbles to the table and play? Come on guys let's get it on. eek! Leave it to you to give us a political analogy...LOL :D :D :D i agree for the 3ed time. LOL now hell is going to freez :D BUT, the million $$$$ question is....WHERE IS THE GAME GONNA BE????? LOL

lepfan
11-24-2003, 10:29 PM
oops, a little of MARLINFAN came out there...

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 10:31 PM
lepfan:

marlin fan:

lepfan:

Leopard213:
Gee, is the Marlin Coach a democrat? Seems they walked out on their responsibilities also. Do you think we're gonna have to call a special session just to get the game in or are we all going to bring our marbles to the table and play? Come on guys let's get it on. eek! Leave it to you to give us a political analogy...LOL :D :D :D i agree for the 3ed time. LOL now hell is going to freez :D BUT, the million $$$$ question is....WHERE IS THE GAME GONNA BE????? LOLThe million $$$$ answer is we dont know!!!! LOL :D . cant you tell i am really injoying my week long break from school????? :D

LGLeps
11-24-2003, 10:33 PM
MARLINFAN, are you sure you're not from LG...(just joking)...and I think hell has already frozen over, it's really cold outside...I hope it's not this cold on Friday...a 60 degree game would be pretty nice actually!!! But I see an afternoon game as an advantage considering it would be a lot colder in the evening, not that I would complain about it because I am a big football fan, but it would be nice if it was during the day and not the night... wink

lepfan
11-24-2003, 10:33 PM
are you a student or other

lepfan
11-24-2003, 10:34 PM
LGLeps:
MARLINFAN, are you sure you're not from LG...(just joking)...and I think hell has already frozen over, it's really cold outside...I hope it's not this cold on Friday...a 60 degree game would be pretty nice actually!!! But I see an afternoon game as an advantage considering it would be a lot colder in the evening, not that I would complain about it because I am a big football fan, but it would be nice if it was during the day and not the night... wink do not confuse MARLINFAN and marlinfan....they are two different people...

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 10:35 PM
lepfan:
are you a student or otherWho Me????

LGLeps
11-24-2003, 10:36 PM
oops...sorry, I meant that to go to marlin fan!!!

lepfan
11-24-2003, 10:36 PM
marlin fan:

lepfan:
are you a student or otherWho Me????yes

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 10:37 PM
lepfan:

LGLeps:
MARLINFAN, are you sure you're not from LG...(just joking)...and I think hell has already frozen over, it's really cold outside...I hope it's not this cold on Friday...a 60 degree game would be pretty nice actually!!! But I see an afternoon game as an advantage considering it would be a lot colder in the evening, not that I would complain about it because I am a big football fan, but it would be nice if it was during the day and not the night... wink do not confuse MARLINFAN and marlinfan....they are two different people...thanks for clearing that up because in the past i have gotton many mean emails from people that thought i was MARLINFAN

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 10:38 PM
lepfan:

marlin fan:

lepfan:
are you a student or otherWho Me????yesYup i am a Jr at MHS :D

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

Pudlugger
11-24-2003, 10:43 PM
marlin fan:

lepfan:

marlin fan:

lepfan:
are you a student or otherWho Me????yesYup i am a Jr at MSH :D You mean MHS don't you?

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 10:45 PM
Hehehe yeah

lepfan
11-24-2003, 10:47 PM
You still awake Pud, how's the fever at your house?

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 10:48 PM
lepfan:
You still awake Pud, how's the fever at your house?Puds sick?

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

bud4u
11-24-2003, 11:12 PM
to me it does matter when where and what time marlin and lg game is . one more day of prep. plus why would some one want to play day after thanks giving why not sat. but so it is friday looks like marlin didnt have any trouble with any of the district games that was all played on friday s time change a few hours earlier than normal , so i guess coach malone will have to wake his boys up a little earlier LOL

but if i was coach malone i dang sure would nt play in bryan or college station
GOD BLESS AND GO DAWGS

LGLeps
11-24-2003, 11:33 PM
I do have to admit, I would like to see A&M get their butts kicked, but if we do play on Friday at 2 then we'll miss that game. I like the Friday afternoon game though, let's just get place and we'll all be happy!!! :cool:

Mustang '89
11-24-2003, 11:40 PM
How about a double header at Bryan Viking Stadium? LG/Marlin and Manor/Jasper

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 08:36 AM
marlin fan & MARLIN FAN all this friendly talk with the enemy is making me sick, so read my post on LaGrange's coach V fear or Respect. BTW The Way if Caps makes LAGRAGNGE SICK THEN IF YOU WON'T DO IT MARLIN FAN, I WILL.

MARLINFAN
11-25-2003, 09:51 AM
YOU KNOW IM STILL GONE SHOW UP TO SHOW OUT.