PDA

View Full Version : Yo G-dawg

panfan
02-28-2014, 09:50 AM
Where you been? CAM been saying everything is your fault, and not so much as a word from you. Also, tell your boss to get a name and get on the board. I guess I could of told him that last night while I was standing next to him at the softball game. :dispntd:

greendawg84
02-28-2014, 10:31 AM
Dude we are freaking busy at work . That damn CAM , always throwing me under the bus ! Dont believe a word that boy says ! I guess I better pay more attention to the ole DL ! No matter what he wants to say , he is the one that almost got us arrested in Marble Falls . He pissed off that mean azz woman then hauled arse and left me holding the bag ! :kiss:

I tried to get the boss man to sign up but guess he is skeert ! You know how you boys are from Da Hill . :hairpunk: He does visit the site every day just to see what we got stired up .

panfan
02-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Dude we are freaking busy at work . That damn CAM , always throwing me under the bus ! Dont believe a word that boy says ! I guess I better pay more attention to the ole DL ! No matter what he wants to say , he is the one that almost got us arrested in Marble Falls . He pissed off that mean azz woman then hauled arse and left me holding the bag ! :kiss:

I tried to get the boss man to sign up but guess he is skeert ! You know how you boys are from Da Hill . :hairpunk: He does visit the site every day just to see what we got stired up .

I aint' from here, just vistin'. 773