PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Hondo Owls 13-AAAA football schedule..

Los Owls
02-27-2014, 04:57 PM
Go Owls..:smoker:
Aug.29.......Boerne-------------Home
Sept. 5...... Jourdanton--------Away
Sept.12.......Medina Valley----Away
Sept.19.......Holy Cross--------Home
Sept.26.......Devine------------Home
Oct.3..........Carrizo Springs---Away
Oct.10........OPEN--------------------
District
Oct.17........Navarro------------Home
Oct.24........Wimberley---------Away
Oct.31........LLano---------------Home
Nov.7.........Lytle-----------------Away..

rb585
02-28-2014, 12:27 PM

Come get your whoopin' Los Owls!!!

Los Owls
02-28-2014, 10:13 PM
Are your sure,rb585....LOL...Don't want to hear no excuses after the game....OWLS are coming....:spitlol:

rb585
03-02-2014, 10:57 AM
I'm just taking smack -- I'm on record as believing that we're going to be really down for the next couple of year.

...But as long as you pick against us, I think we'll have a good chance to win.

Los Owls
03-02-2014, 12:39 PM
It's all in fun for me also..Just love that highschool football...Hondo season will be interesting to see..This group went undefeated in 7th,8th and lost 3 games as Freshmen...This years team will have a lot of juniors playing that are really good.Last time we had a group like this was the 2005 and 2006 season group..We got clobbered by Wimberley in '05 and then well,the OWLS got their payback in '06 at the Alamodome..So,we are anxious to see how good these kids really are...But,i love this new district for us cause,we have to be ready every week..I enjoy when Hondo plays some real good teams...Only makes you better...Can't wait to go visit all the wImBo WaCkOs...lol

Tejastrue
10-21-2014, 09:27 PM
Where is Lost Owls?? We got a game this week.

LV_Bearfan
10-21-2014, 09:56 PM
Where is Lost Owls?? We got a game this week.

I miss that guy.

bjrod9
10-21-2014, 10:03 PM
He's around here somewhere! I will find him.

YTBulldogs
10-21-2014, 10:05 PM
Come on Owl. Not the same. It's Wimberley week bud.

bag-o-chips
10-22-2014, 06:47 AM
You would be in seclusion also after the Navarro game as well. They may still be trying to figue out what hit them.

Los Owls
10-22-2014, 07:03 AM
Goodmorning guys...I have been kicking back reading this site..Where are all the WiMbO wAcKoS posters...I guess they just pop out when they win...lol.....As for bag-o-chips,Navarro has a very good team and young but,i wonder if they are home grown are they have plenty of transfers...wAcKoS,Owls are coming your way and get ready for your 1st loss in District...I hope you guys come ready to play...Paper has Wimberley by 20 but,they really meant to say,Hondo...

bag-o-chips
10-22-2014, 07:11 AM
Navarro is a fast growing district between Seguin, San Marcos and NB Canyon. If you look this will be 7 straight years in the playoffs so yes we are a program that has been built mainly with Homegrown Players.

Los Owls
10-22-2014, 07:19 AM
Navarro has plenty of speed and are really good...They remind me of Liberty Hill when they won state....Navarro should have no problem winning District...

Tejastrue
10-22-2014, 06:20 PM
Hondo should play all their games on the road. Undefeated....until Friday. lol I guess I've kind a been the lone Wacko this year. Without the cancellation (lightning) for the Somerset game and a play or two against Giddings, Wimberley could easily be 7-1. Trust me Lost Owls..Navarro will not have an easy task on Halloween. :devil:

bag-o-chips
10-22-2014, 06:38 PM
Navarro ha a good grasp on the Halloween game playing at home. We know Wimberley will be loaded for Panther so to speak. Good Luck to both of you guys this Friday! Hopefully Leal will be back in again Tejas!

Los Owls
10-22-2014, 10:46 PM
Where are all the wAcKoS,Tajastrue....I guess your the real wAcKo fan...lol....If wimberley is really good as you mention,that will be a really good game in Halloween...

Tejastrue
10-23-2014, 07:22 AM
Can't say where they all are...maybe moved to Weatherford to be with Coach Nelms and company. lol I'm not so confident as to say we are really good but we've come a way since the 1st of the year. I believe it will be a great game. First things first..we need to kick some Hondo butt on Friday so come on you Owls and get your whoopin over with...

Los Owls
10-23-2014, 07:38 AM
Well,Owls are not that good but,let's put it this way...Play calling is killing us...Anyone in Hondo can tell you that...We have the speed and talent for a different offense but,coaches stick to pound the rock up the middle with our 150 pound RB..OWLS BY 20....

Tejastrue
10-23-2014, 08:22 PM
In spite of the Navarro game..reading the local paper our HC had some good things to say about Hondo. I think he echoed what you said.

Los Owls
10-23-2014, 08:31 PM
He is just being nice...lol

ogg
10-23-2014, 10:27 PM
Bet Navarro's coaching staff will be at tomorrows game.

bag-o-chips
10-24-2014, 12:53 PM
Bet you are correct! What a great time for a bye week! Can't wait for next Friday!

Devine
10-24-2014, 05:06 PM
Go Owls..:smoker:
Aug.29.......Boerne-------------Home
Sept. 5...... Jourdanton--------Away
Sept.12.......Medina Valley----Away
Sept.19.......Holy Cross--------Home
Sept.26.......Devine------------Home
Oct.3..........Carrizo Springs---Away
Oct.10........OPEN--------------------
District
Oct.17........Navarro------------Home
Oct.31........LLano---------------Home
Nov.7.........Lytle-----------------Away..

Would of loved it if they could send Llano to region I and moved Devine in their place or swap Jourdanton and Devine and put us in D-15:smoker:

rb585
10-24-2014, 10:27 PM
28-7 Wimberley. Texans probably could have named the score if they had passed more, but they were intent on trying to run the ball. (Not a criticism -- they need to get the run game going to have a chance next week.)

Pretty disappointing to see only about 30 kids suited up for Hondo, and only about that many fans in stands on their side. High school football is better when towns like Hondo have good teams. Get well soon, Owls.

Tejastrue
10-25-2014, 09:39 AM
Agreed. I don't think Lambert touched the ball once on offense. Must be saving him. Cerday was dang near perfect in the first half.

Gone Fishing
10-25-2014, 10:39 AM
28-7 Wimberley. Texans probably could have named the score if they had passed more, but they were intent on trying to run the ball. (Not a criticism -- they need to get the run game going to have a chance next week.)

Pretty disappointing to see only about 30 kids suited up for Hondo, and only about that many fans in stands on their side. High school football is better when towns like Hondo have good teams. Get well soon, Owls.

Agreed. I don't think Lambert touched the ball once on offense. Must be saving him. Cerday was dang near perfect in the first half.

This team has really really improved! It reminds me a lot of the 2007 team that had a very tough and long road non distict schedule and lost several games but came back and swept district and then went at least 3 deep in play offs.
I think if WT played LV or giddings right now it would or could be different.

On the running game I think that Drew kid is a true runner with good vision and moves.