PDA

View Full Version : Kate Upton

44INAROW
02-26-2014, 09:44 PM
So evidently, Kate Upton is a hot, young model and most all hetero males salivate when they see her. I've heard her name but didn't realize she was the girl on Casey's signature ( I think it was Casey) Well Chad, my son who lives in Lakeland, Florida, played in a charity golf tournament the other day. There were some of the Detroit Tiger players playing and Chad was paired up with some player named Justin.. He said they had a good time and the day was uneventful UNTIL the social hour and dinner afterwards. Justin was sitting at the same table as Chad and he asked Chad if it would be OK if when his girlfriend got there, she sat with them.. Of course Chad said "sure". Chad said 5 minutes later, in walked Kate Upton. He said she was just as hot in Person as she is in pictures.

We were talking via FaceTime! and his wife was right there and she agreed. LoL. Anyway, thought that was neat. He plays in a charity golf tournament in the summer and some of the Chicago Bears play.. In 2010 and 2011 Chad and 3 other guys went to a Bears game in Chicago as guest of this player but I can't remember his name... Now that's going to drive me nuts. LoL.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

maestro
02-26-2014, 09:50 PM
Some guys have all the luck!!!!

44INAROW
02-26-2014, 09:56 PM
I just remembered the Bears player. Desmond Clark.. I'd never heard of him but evidently he's from central Florida. We went for supper one night when I was there in Lakeland last week and the restaurant had live entertainment. The entertainer was the lead singer of the 70's group, Grass Roots. That's as big as my brush with fame is. Hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Saggy Aggie
02-26-2014, 10:18 PM
Some guy named justin huh? Lol