PDA

View Full Version : North Lamar 32 - Farmersville 14

russ31
10-05-2002, 12:29 AM
North Lamar came out very flat. Halftime score was 7-6 NL. 3rd quarter score was 25-6 NL. At the beginning of the 4th NL scored to go up 32-6, then they put all of their backups in, including JV players. Farmersville got one cosmetic TD late in the game. NL scored on 2 passes and 3 rushes. I believe both of Farmersville's TDs were rushes. On a side note two Farmersville players left in ambulances with neck injuries. I speak for NL when I wish them fast recoveries and hope that nothing is seriously wrong and the paramedics were being cautious. Get well soon!

Irishgriff
10-16-2002, 05:28 PM
Russ - You are correct about this game...It looked as though NL wasn't initially ready to play...They came out in the second half and wore us down. We didn't have a answer for that Caraway kid...man he runs hard...Thanks for the kind words about the 2 players. They are fine, they both had mild concussions, didn't play last week against Princeton (so did about 3 other starters with nagging injuries) but they are supposed to be back this week against Commerce...

Best of luck to NL throughout the year!

russ31
10-16-2002, 09:26 PM
Good luck to Farmersville as well. You guys are a bunch of competitors. You were a lot tougher than I gave you credit for before the game started. Your fans were classy, and I enjoyed the game. Kudos.