PDA

View Full Version : Greenwood 22 Kermit 20

GWOOD
10-17-2003, 11:07 PM
Where is our Greenwood team? We are struggling but managed to hold on to win. Very close game and lucky to have a win.

lobo70as
10-18-2003, 12:20 AM
Hey GWOOD did Audus play. I heard that he didnt play this game. Clear me up on that.

wildstangs
10-18-2003, 12:44 AM
Greenwood has to have some kind of a record for close games this year. They blew out Shallowater, but besides that, all their other games have been close. A win is a win though! Congrats to the Rangers.

Ranger Mom
10-18-2003, 10:14 AM
Jeremy Audas played at the first and was injured sometime during the first half. He was on the sidelines the last half of the game.

Greenwood's injuries are absolutely killing them this year. We were in pretty good shape, healthwise, against Andrews. We had a couple of kids hurt in that game and have had kids hurt in every game after that.

The Rangers played hard last night, we are just weak at some key spots right now. If this keeps up, things aren't looking too good for us!!

Chief Woodman
10-18-2003, 10:52 AM
Ranger Mom - It is a win. Funny how several teams start with certain potential, and injuries change things. Same thing happend to Decatur last year when Dane broke his foot. Decatur might have went to the championship game without that injury. Canyon this year has lost two QB's. Look at what has happened. That is why winning a state championship is such a neat thing. It takes talent, coaching and luck to get there and win. Any team could have thier season turned around with bad luck in the injury department. Even Burnet. Hope Audas is not seriously injured.

mustang04
10-18-2003, 03:25 PM
sorry to hear about audas...seems like alot more injuries this year, i dunno maybe not, weve had our share but thank goodness we have josh jackson back, but our starting QB Reid Bishop is still out for his knee, but our back-up Jeremy thompson, a junior, is doing very good stepping up!

GWOOD
10-18-2003, 07:24 PM
Word is that Audas broke his little toe. It will depend on how sore it is whether he can play this Friday. We have an open date on 10/31. If it is too sore they may hold him out this Friday and let him heal. It would be a lot easier decision if we were 2-0 in district rather than 1-1.