PDA

View Full Version : BBDE Makes an Appearance

Rabid Cougar
02-18-2014, 03:28 PM
Heard/saw the aftermath of BBDE getting into a discussion, like only he can do, on a friend's Facebook page. It was not a pretty site.

I thought the young man was only playing the part on the Downlow. The above mentioned event proved me wrong. :dispntd:

coach
02-18-2014, 03:48 PM
Heard/saw the aftermath of BBDE getting into a discussion, like only he can do, on a friend's Facebook page. It was not a pretty site.

I thought the young man was only playing the part on the Downlow. The above mentioned event proved me wrong. :dispntd:

Nope, not a front. been like that since high school. in fact most of his teammates and peers that went to hs with him didnt care for him too much

Rabid Cougar
02-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Nope, not a front. been like that since high school. in fact most of his teammates and peers that went to hs with him didnt care for him too much

He has a whole new "fan" base now.

Emerson1
02-18-2014, 04:51 PM
Was it in Sports Rehab? I knew I should have stayed in that group if it was.

Rabid Cougar
02-18-2014, 04:58 PM
No. Just on a personal Facebook page. It was over a repost of the Washington Redskin's ownership tellng congress that they had better things to do than worry about sports team's nicknames. The FB page owner merely expressed his personal opinion to his like minded friends, which was agreement with ownership, BBDE showed up and it was on like Donkey Kong.

Like I said, I heard and read about it second hand. My sister mentioned that her boy friend and his friends got into it real heavy with some guy on FB. I went and read the thread and low and behold.